GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Golf r 7.5 Soundaktor

Hi guys I’ve changed my car from a gtd7 to a r7.5 Love the car Hate the soundaktor Still can’t work out how or where in my car scanner obd11 plug in tool where to lower or disable the soundaktor Ideally I’d like to diable on obd rather than disconnecting the cables I don’t have vcds I have...
  2. M

DSG jumping out of gear on take off

Following this post! I’ve just read up and my mk7 gtd is doing the same I’ll also try to play with settings and see if I can contribute somehow
  3. M

Help with GTD engine noise please.

I’ve got the same Did anyone sort it out??
  4. M

Air con pipe bracket (charge pipe)

Hi the brackets behind my drivers side headlight under the bonnet that hold the 2 silver pipes (I think that are air con and coolant) is missing/broken so they are rubbing Does anyone know where I can get a replacement/part number please?
  5. M

Low pressure egr delete assistance see pictures

Hi guys can someone confirm if it’s as simple as blocking this section of pipe to blank the low pressure egr Golf gtd mk7 dsg 63 plate See pictures
  6. M

Dpf

Elm327 No car scanner not connected Engine was running
  7. M

Dpf

Tried to connect but it just stays in limbo On the ‘connecting’ screen I waited like 15mins but didn’t budge ☹️
  8. M

Dpf

Also, after the regen does the ‘time since last regen’ and ‘distance since regen’ reset ?
  9. M

Dpf

Sorry didn’t have time today hopefully tkmorrow Ty for info though, As soon as I do it I’ll report back Once again thanks
  10. M

Dpf

Yeah Cuna mate Ok sure I’ll give it a try tomorrow when I finish work and get back to you thanks man
  11. M

Dpf

Also I went on another section that showed not passed? Any thoughts please?
  12. M

Dpf

Hi I was convinced my dpf was trying to regen as the revs went to 1k, got a little smell, and oil temps went up And I was convinced it was quite often so went to check on my obd app thing and it said last regen was 415mins ago but I’m sure it does it like every day I’ve took some pics of the...
  13. M

Heater matrix

Hi I’m going to replace my heater matrix, I know how to do it following a video of removing glovebox and blower etc, I tired the route of flushing back and forth for a long time and it never ends getting cack out of it lol What’s the recommendation of which to buy please? valeo any good etc...
  14. M

Egr valve

Hi Is there a low pressure and a high pressure egr valve? If so where are the both located? And if possible can I have a picture of both please golf gtd mk7 2013
  15. M

Looking to delete egr valve

Originally bought the car with it deleted, and coolant pipes were bypassed. But wanted it standard. Made a big mistake as it drives awful with it back in lol But the guys who put it back to standard said there was a blinking plate in they took out then they put coolant hoses back to standard...
  16. M

Hidden switch electrical advice

Hi all I’m wanting to leave my car running in a cold morning (I know some advise against it lol) I’m in a private drive but don’t want anyone jumping in and nicking it I know the one option is to just use a steering lock but it’s a bit naff So was thinking about putting a secret switch somewhere...