GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Hole in oil pan

Thanks guys for all the info. If the pan cost $250 then I paid 3 hours their labor rate (I think its close to $100 an hour) to put it on. I certainly agree the labor rate is high and 3 hours to put it on seems lengthy. Thats why most most of us would do it ourselves, but I am too f*****d up...
  2. S

Hole in oil pan

It started leaking before took it to the VW dealer. Just noticed a growing oil spot on my my driveway. I did not get underneath my GTI as I am 68 and have a couple of chronic medical conditions that make crawling on my back not so fun! Because of this I did not see a leak spot. I did not know...
  3. S

Hole in oil pan

GOT my GTI back from the dealer today. Somehow I had developed a pinhole crack in the oil pan and noticed an oily mess growing on my driveway. Unfortunately not covered by warranty as they said crack was caused by an "external source". Cost was 585.00. Oh well-we all know s*** happens, I did...
  4. S

Idle drops to indicated near zero at times

Thanks for the info! stuffins
  5. S

What is the auto-start stop?
  6. S

I own a 2019 GTI with auto trans, 3200 miles on it-really like it! At times, whether in a drive gear or park, the idle will drop from its normal 750-800 rpms to an indicated "zero". If you blip the throttle it will return to 750-800 rpm,s. Anyone know anything about this? Is it somthing that you...