GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

Tyres just started making noise at low speed

Hi guys, Had two new Bridgestone tyres fitted on my 2017 gti back end of last year and have had no issues, 1000 miles ish of use now. This week though, when turning full lock in to a parking space for example, both left and right turning, I’m hearing noise coming from the front. It sounds like...
  2. L

Soundaktor not working?

I know I know, most people don’t even like it. But, I’d like to at least have the option of using it if I want to lol MK7.5 GTI PP DSG No matter what mode I put the car in there appears to be no difference to the engine sound (excluding slightly higher revs in sport mode ofc). I’ve used a...
  3. L

Window noise

Hey guys, MK7.5 GTI DSG PP (5door) This is a thread I’ve seen online before but not recently so wanted to see if you guys can shed any recent light. Window/door on driver side sounds like there is a very small gap somewhere. Once you get up over 50mph you can hear the air getting in, and when...
  4. L

How to avoid lag?

Hey guys, MK7.5 GTI PP DSG. I’ve noticed that if you slam your foot to the floor, no matter if it auto or manual, the car will lag and change gear. Example 4th down to 2nd and then accelerate. I appreciate that there will be a slight lag while it chooses the correct gear, but in manual I don’t...
  5. L

One screen says Sport, the other says Normal?

Hi guys, Recently picked up a mk7.5 GTI PP with DSG. A question about driver profiles for you. The car is set to normal using the button. The infotainment and dash confirm this. Using the gear stick I switch to sport. Now the dash has the S gears, but the infotainment still says Normal. Same...