GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. der_Hase

Back of the Dragon (VA) Dec. 3 2020

Any movement on a potential date for this?
  2. der_Hase

Der Hase Build Thread

Found a couple more goodies in the mailbox today.
  3. der_Hase

Der Hase Build Thread

Installed the intake yesterday. It was a relatively quick and painless task. I don't have a garage and my apartment complex is draconian in their enforcement of the no car-related work policy, so I had to be timely. Given that situation, the only pic is of the completed install.
  4. der_Hase

Der Hase Build Thread

Found a neighbor with a torque wrench! The upper strut tower brace is in. I didn't take any pictures of the install, but it was simple. Took maybe 25 minutes tops. Also got some more deliveries... It's an IE V2 intake.
  5. der_Hase

Der Hase Build Thread

This arrived today. I don't have a torque wrench at the moment, so I'll have to buy or borrow one for the install. Should be easy overall.
  6. der_Hase

Back of the Dragon (VA) Dec. 3 2020

I am potentially in for this depending on exact dates!
  7. der_Hase

Mk7 Part out

Will the sunshade fit a GTI? If so, I'm interested.
  8. der_Hase

Der Hase Build Thread

Well it didn't take long for this to happen... And snapped this pic to show off the real beauty.
  9. der_Hase

EventhorizoN VW GTI S build

Amazing build! There aren't enough adjectives in the dictionary to describe this thing. The BBK, the engine built, the various iterations on suspension setup, really cool. What's your impression of the IE V2 intake so far? How's the quality and fitment? I know some folks complained that the...
  10. der_Hase

Der Hase Build Thread

Thought I'd start a thread here just to keep track of things. Picked up this 2019 GTI Rabbit Edition in pure white last weekend. One owner, with just over 19k miles, local trade-in a Subaru Dealer. I love the MK7.5 and I was happy yo get a decent deal on this one. It's not my first VW, but...
  11. der_Hase

JerseyDrew's 2016 GTI S build, a.k.a. Jersey Devil

Who is your mechanic?