swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

Tornado18GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
18 GTI MT 12 GLI
If someone else wants to take the lead on this one, I’m so busy I’ll probably organize the next one after that in the fall
Sorry for the lack of replies on this, I'm still looking at the last week of April as my option, I'm waiting on a decision for a position I applied for at my company. It shouldn't make a difference but I don't want to be that new guy on the team that goes on vacation soon as he gets the position. I should know in the next week and I can throw the dates out there if anyone else is interested.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Sorry for the lack of replies on this, I'm still looking at the last week of April as my option, I'm waiting on a decision for a position I applied for at my company. It shouldn't make a difference but I don't want to be that new guy on the team that goes on vacation soon as he gets the position. I should know in the next week and I can throw the dates out there if anyone else is interested.
Sounds good- the more time to plan the better. End of April works for me, I say we shoot for a Tuesday, Wed or Thurs.

Last edited:

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Sounds good- the more time to plan the better. End of April works for me, I say we shoot for a Tuesday, Wed or Thurs.
Selfishly I want a Friday, due to every other Friday I get off; however, during the week can work as well. Even first part of May.....

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Selfishly I want a Friday, due to every other Friday I get off; however, during the week can work as well. Even first part of May.....
Either work for me. I only suggested those days because the roads tend to be less busy.

@tigeo, @3underpar, @StealthGTI what does your availability look like on a weekday during the last week of April or first week in May?

@GTI Jake shoot me a text with Mike, Rick, and Rob's numbers if you think they'd like to join again.

Anyone else from the forum who would like to join, please post your availability below.

Last edited:

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Either work for me. I only suggested those days because the roads tend to be less busy.

@tigeo, @3underpar, @StealthGTI what does your availability look like on a weekday during the last week of April or first week in May?

@GTI Jake shoot me a text with Mike, Rick, and Rob's numbers if you think they'd like to join again.

Anyone else from the forum who would like to join, please post your availability below.
Won't be able to make this go around but appreciate the invite!

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

Matt's on point!!

I'll make any day work, preferrably not a Wed if at all possible.

Tornado18GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
18 GTI MT 12 GLI
By the way, If I do make it out there I'll have my new VCDS cable with me incase anyone wants some changes done. It's unlimited VINs so I'll be happy to help out.(y)

messages_0.jpeg

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Wish this wasn’t way up in VA.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
We're targeting April 29th or 30th OR May 6th or May 7th for the trip to the Back of the Dragon and my goal is to have it nailed down by the EOD Friday, 4/9 based on feedback from those interested. Please comment with your availability below!