GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

SOLD

ill take it
  2. P

Anybody try out cheap AliExpress pedal caps?

Ordered some last night due to this thread!
  3. P

Interested in the JB4, exactly which model/part# is it? Jeff

Interested in the JB4, exactly which model/part# is it? Jeff
  4. P

Oil cooler

I'm new and haven't been on a forum in many years so still feeling my way around. I'm sure somebody will see that post and utilize an ultrasonic cleaner that hadn't thought of it. They can be had for under $40 these days at HF and probably amazon. I clean injectors when I have them out with u.s...
  5. P

Oil cooler

I sure did. What's the time limit for adding a constructive comment?
  6. P

Oil cooler

clean it in an ultrasonic tank and degreaser, will not damage the filter and should last many changes.
  7. P

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

WTB '15-17 GTI dual exit rear diffuser I'm in Reno and Fresno and anywhere in between.
  8. P

1.8t Auto trans fluid

my 2015 has 123K on it and getting ready to do the IS20 swap and stage 2 (purchased the Turbo tonight!) I cannot accept that the trans cannot be flushed. I'm considering pulling the cooler off and pumping the fluid out at idle. How crazy is this? I've done this dozens of times to Asian and...
  9. P

IS20 and AQ250/6spd Auto (non-DSG)

I just scored a 2015 TSI and shooting for a similar build. SUBSCRIBED!
  10. P

New Member in Central Valley.

Hello everyone! Just wanted to say hello as a newb and see who's near me in Fresno/central valley? I just snagged a '15 TSI 1.8 auto and I'm going down the rabbit hole (pun intended). I split time between Fresno and Reno and looking for a shop, club or someone that can help/guide/tune this...
  11. P

For Sale: IS20 Turbo ~20K Miles

Message sent.