GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Member in Central Valley.

PRKXPAT

Car(s)
2015 Golf MKVII TSI
Hello everyone! Just wanted to say hello as a newb and see who's near me in Fresno/central valley? I just snagged a '15 TSI 1.8 auto and I'm going down the rabbit hole (pun intended). I split time between Fresno and Reno and looking for a shop, club or someone that can help/guide/tune this project. Building a stealth commuter stage II as best I can with an automatic.
Best regards, XPAT

Father Seth

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 Golf TSI
Hello everyone! Just wanted to say hello as a newb and see who's near me in Fresno/central valley? I just snagged a '15 TSI 1.8 auto and I'm going down the rabbit hole (pun intended). I split time between Fresno and Reno and looking for a shop, club or someone that can help/guide/tune this project. Building a stealth commuter stage II as best I can with an automatic.
Best regards, XPAT
Head on over to the Base Golf discussion area, there are plenty of modded 1.8t autos there. For a slushbox, there is a LOT of potential. Welcome to the forum.

sirnerdington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI S w/DSG
Good to see someone else from the Central Valley in here. I haven't heard of any very reputable shops for VW's (aside from the one for classics down in Visalia) but I also haven't really been looking either. Seems like a pretty heavy JDM/KDM area, not much for us euro bros.