GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

Best place in Canada for wheels & tires

blackcircle.ca was real easy to deal with and the tires were on my front porch in 3 days. They will also deliver to the garage of your choice.
  2. W

Tire Reccomendations

They were less expensive then new Continentals.
  3. W

Tire Reccomendations

Yes I have winters on rims. usually switch them once our temps are consistently below 5 degrees Celcius (41 F)
  4. W

Tire Reccomendations

Thanks for the input!! ordering the Micheline PS4Ss now.
  5. W

Tire Reccomendations

Have a Golf R 7.5 2019 and have already worn through my ContiSportContact 5P tires with only 2 visits to the track and only summer driving. Loved the tires but not how short their life was. Recommendations?
  6. W

Paint Protection Film, aka Clear Bra yay or nay?

I'm having to repaint the hood again on my '19 R. Thank goodness the lease had a Protection Plan bought by the original leaser. Just before it comes off lease will redo the hood and then get the front end wrapped!
  7. W

Best tune for golf r

Are you talking buying a used car that has been put back to factory settings?
  8. W

Getting to Phase 1?

Thanks. I'll take a look.
  9. W

Getting to Phase 1?

Hey, I just got a 2019 Golf R and am trying to figure out whether to go to stage 1. Does anyone have any recommendations? I see on YouTube most people are really happy with the changes. I live around Toronto Canada so would love to hear from other canadians around TO.