GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best place in Canada for wheels & tires

Custom441

Car(s)
2015 GTI Autobahn
The stock Pirellis are finally toast so I'll be replacing them with some Indy 500's in the spring. Also looking for some new wheels. As the title says wondering if there's a go-to website or store for us canucks when shopping for wheels & tires? Cheers!

Thunder2019

Passed Driver's Ed
Canadian tire 😂 JK

have you tried Kal tire?
Im looking as well, but I have my guy here in Montreal.
if you don’t mind me asking, what was the worst looking tire?

this was mine

Attachments

• 6AFD857D-0298-40A3-BB35-2F9AEE8B0EE3.jpeg
    6AFD857D-0298-40A3-BB35-2F9AEE8B0EE3.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 101

Nickk92

I'm about to order a new set of 17s (track rims) from www.partsengine.ca which offers free shipping all across Canada, they have a 10% off most things going on right now, and you can get 0% financing over 6 months. You could pick up some tires from them too!

RobertJG25

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 VW Golf 1.4 TSI
Canadian Tire of course...its in the name! Jk but I do utilize my Canadian Tire Mastercard and the bonus rewards available in the app...after saving for about two years I was able to accumulate $500 in Canadian Tire money and only had to pay like $100 more for my Crossclimates, mounted and balanced. (They were off the car though as they're my summer tires and I don't trust anyone else with an ugga-dugga) That said, both sets of my wheels have always been returned to me undamaged and perfectly balanced

Last edited:

Westy11

Car(s)
2019 Golf R
The stock Pirellis are finally toast so I'll be replacing them with some Indy 500's in the spring. Also looking for some new wheels. As the title says wondering if there's a go-to website or store for us canucks when shopping for wheels & tires? Cheers!
blackcircle.ca was real easy to deal with and the tires were on my front porch in 3 days. They will also deliver to the garage of your choice.

MrTSI

Car(s)
2018 GTI 6MT
blackcircle.ca was real easy to deal with and the tires were on my front porch in 3 days. They will also deliver to the garage of your choice.
I also had a good experience with Blackcircles. Excellent pricing and really fast delivery.

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
Same. I go through tires pretty quick, as I drive like an asshole basically all the time. Black Circles .ca is my fave. Quick delivery. Well priced.