GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Luismp

Interior upgrade questions for R line

I'm thinking of replacing the interior of my golf 7 with a golf 7 R line. Both are facelift of the same year with manual adjustments, my question is if it's just changing the seats or there will be something to adapt, such as sensors, or some coding.
  2. Luismp

Retrofit ambient lighting problems

Yes, because it's the only one that turns on completely, the module is 5Q4959592B.
  3. Luismp

heated seats retrofit

I'm thinking of changing my most basic version seats for a Golf 7.5 R, my Golf is also a 7.5 plus the R seats are from an English car. Are they direct swaps or do I have to see if there are sensors that I have to take from mine to the ones on the R?
  4. Luismp

The wires are all like the originals, I took them from a wiring harness from a golf 7 gti. From what I could see I think my BCM is not compatible with ambient light. Mine is a 5Q0937084CD which by ETKA should be a basic one. The port modules are 5Q4959393B which I think will be compatible.
  5. Luismp

My golf 7 is the facelift version and I changed the door covers for the golf 7R to install ambient light in my Golf. Even the wires and installation I did as if it were from the factory. What happens is that I'm having problems getting it to work, I've seen the light parameters, I already have...
  6. Luismp

Kufatec footwell lights coding

I've managed to make everything work perfectly with obd eleven pro, I used the coding that was on a topic and everything worked perfectly.
  7. Luismp

mine is 2018 mid level called Confortline
  8. Luismp

i'm using Obdeleven Pro, this programm only accept values like the coding in the post #53.
  9. Luismp

Comparing the two configurations, and I tried the one from post #53 and seeing yours, I see that there are differences in the values, for example 70% and in yours I see that it has 0.7. Little things that can make all the difference, the first coding didn't work and I followed all the steps.
  10. Luismp

Thanks, I will try to use this coding
  11. Luismp

I have installed the footwell lights and made the configuration, but I have the same problem that has already been said, it works fine but I can't adjust the intensity through the mmi. I see a lot of codings but a lot of confusion, I'm using obdeleven. Sorry to be digging up the topic