GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Sn00ky

Power Liftgate mod recommendation ?

I did look at the same model (if you have a estate) the price difference for me was too much, but if it’s really a different product than that you can find on AliExpress we are really curious when implementing 👀
  2. Sn00ky

Beginner’s Guide / Tips for Buying a Street-Based Suspension

Olla, Just got myself another gift. FSD for a soft price. as she’s reaching the 170k and can’t find any history of they beeing replaced ever... Are there any remarks regarding her miliage and taking into consideration when replacing to FSD’s -> strutbar bearings front and back dustcaps etc...
  3. Sn00ky

Retrofitting Lane assist camera without changing windshield?

I was driving from 23 until 02:00 when it stopped calibration error for 60km you can see the live feed on OBD when it starts calibration.
  4. Sn00ky

Did you check your offset? Mine was off by 0,006 (max offset = 2,5) so we need to adjust the offset off the camera. as from what i heard from @Reaper1 is that we have to run calibration again via OBDELEVEN or in your case paid the windshield corp again.
  5. Sn00ky

You probably flipped the flat wire, check the flatwire
  6. Sn00ky

How to retro-fit the 312mm front brakes to a Mk7 Golf

As uncle dave claims see proof picture as I did exactly as the guide claims. no need to buy callipers or splash shield. Thanks for making such a good guide!
  7. Sn00ky

Hi Marco, welcome to the club. The error relates to no calibration of the camera -> no basic settings
  8. Sn00ky

MIB2.5 Discover Pro retrofit with 9.2in screen unlocked

Did think about that option, but it needs coding and I read things as that the back blower in the back won’t work anymore... first things first, finishing up blind side assist and lane assist
  9. Sn00ky

Did replace the plug gti vs key cable. No difference, but i forgot to check the plug, but now my wiper, did move a bit so i do think i switched the plugs... status update 12-4: got everything working last step by remote
  10. Sn00ky

I’m going to check this solution next week. Kinda have a lot projects around the golf mk7 ongoing and ordered a new latch, hopefully next week... thanks for pointing this out!
  11. Sn00ky

MIB2.5 Discover Pro retrofit with 9.2in screen unlocked

Just got myself a a nice gift 🎁
  12. Sn00ky

Yes, I can try. With no pictures. As it’s freezing -5 and I’m almost on the edge too total the car... (will adjust post with pictures). Problem 1 : electric latch keeps making beeps. So when switching on the contact/ignition of the car, the electric latch in the boot starts working (moving and...
  13. Sn00ky

Hi Guys, thought i was finished, but every time i start the car, the lock mechanism starts pulling on the boot is that regular? It seems it has no always power on via the big fuse f38
  14. Sn00ky

Price difference, aliexpress is not a straightforward fit -> there are some modifications needed! -autoease just look more expensive and maybe a straight fit? -aliexpress is working with adjustments
  15. Sn00ky

After 11 long hours -> 3 retrofits have been performed. -mirrors with BSA -electric tailgate -fitted the modules for BSA @IWMTom @golfdave @puuhapet thanks for all your input(s) tomorrow the last 2 hours putting things back as they were.... (e.g rear bank and connecting the bsa modules to can...
  16. Sn00ky

Mk7 Golf mirror caps with side assist (Arteon style)

I’ve been reading for 7 hours now... Just to see that i’ve been over reading... is there is a connector on the inside i need pins 1 and 2?
  17. Sn00ky

Mk7 Golf mirror caps with side assist (Arteon style)

Hi, have been reading for quite some hours now and the deadline is closing in as tomorrow we are starting on 3 DIY... can someone point out to me where i can find the TTVL and RTVL please... to connect the 2 wires for the BSA led? secondly can someone confirm: for placing the bsa modules...
  18. Sn00ky

How to retro-fit the TPMS (SET!) button to a Mk7 Golf

Little bit offtopic: planning on using the set tmps button (pin 9=abs and Pin10=12v) from an aliexpress set on the mk7 for using the electric tailgate open and close button. I’ve got a tailgate plug which has the following connections: Wiring scheme (plug): Red wire to positive pole (input...
  19. Sn00ky

Sportwagen/Variant spare tire kit

Hi, i fitted a whole spare tire in the boot of my variant. You need a spare wheel plug holder 1t0803899 but than specifically for the variant as the one for the regular mk7 is shorter
  20. Sn00ky

Someone didn’t drill the holes on the side of the boot of the trunk for the routing of the cable. But he drilled beneath the stop plugs.