GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Cylinder Misfire- Manual Trans

I agree with Jake. It was more likely bad gas from the full tank they put at the dealership when I bought it. It took a couple of filled up with Shell 93 Octane to clear up. Haven't had another one since
  2. J

Cylinder Misfire- Manual Trans

2023 Golf R manual with 2800 miles, has thrown twice "Cylinder Misfire Faults". Is it because I'm not doing something correctly when driving it or is there a genuine reason I should investigate.
  3. J

[SOLD] : H&R OE Sport Spring Set - MK7.5 GTI (Unopened Box)

Another Bump.....Zero miles on these springs at a great value
  4. J

WTB: MK7.5 DDC OEM Suspension

I have been waiting on this OE Bilstein B4's to arrive to install on my 2020 MK7.5 for 5 months now and still, I'm missing just the rears. Estimated ETA is another month and half for the rears. Need to get the suspension back to stock ASAP as I have a new GOLF R coming to replace the GTI and...
  5. J

FS: AWE Tuning Exhaust (Touring & Track) - Your Choice

The only thing you need to make sure is the piping dimension on the resonator and your catback exaust. What is your zip code?
  6. J

[SOLD] : H&R OE Sport Spring Set - MK7.5 GTI (Unopened Box)

As the title says. I bought this set of H&R springs to paired them to a new set of Bilstein B4 OE DampTronics that I'm still waiting for them to arrived. I decided that instead I will stick with the OEM springs to get the GTI closer to OE suspension condition. Looking to get $200 shipped to the...
  7. J

FS: AWE Tuning Exhaust (Touring & Track) - Your Choice

Time has come for the AWE exhaust I've been running on my GTI to part ways as I continue to bring the MK7.5 back to stock condition. I've being running the unit for 2 years and I bought it brand new. I'm not having much luck selling locally, so I guess at this point I'll be willing to shipped...
  8. J

[SOLD] : COBB AP EQT Stages 1 & 2 Tunes Plus DSG

They are OTS maps from EQT. Nothing custom.
  9. J

The COBB's website says MK7 and MK7.5 compatible. Not sure if 2016 falls under that model group.
  10. J

To the best of my knowledge, when you install the tune, you choose the ECU and the TCU flash in two different sessions, giving you the ability to install whichever you want.
  11. J

Christmas Bump....
  12. J

Bump.......Still available
  13. J

This AP is ready to be shipped to the next owner. ( Price Drop )