GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Jakeokj

How much would you buy my mk7 for - for sale Southern California

I have a 2016 DSG GTI se, lighting package & speakers etc. It has just over 133k miles and just had the water pump, thermostat housing done as well as the timing chain plus the latest revision diverter valve. Neuspeed wheels with one wheel that has a small curb on it. The car is tuned through...
  2. Jakeokj

What’s this squeak???

I installed kw street comfort coilovers on my mk7 Gti non pp, no dcc. After about 300 miles I heard a very prominent squeak from both driver and passenger front. I’ve re torqued down every bolt again and checked for rubbing, everything is solid. I’m it is very loud and annoying, definitely...
  3. Jakeokj

Palm Springs area?

Anyone in the Palm Springs area, staying here for a couple days looking to cruise
  4. Jakeokj

Coolant leak, can’t find?

Hi so I have a mk7 Gti and I was idling for about 5 minutes when I got an indication on my dash I have low coolant. I got outside and saw a huge puddle forming underneath the car. I let it sit overnight because it was late and most of the coolant is dried by now. My question is how can I find...
  5. Jakeokj

Smog and Aftermarket Coils / Plugs

I am looking to upgrade coil packs and spark plugs. Specifically the Brisk ER12S Spark plugs (one heat range colder) and RS3 red top coils, will these have any effect on emissions if I flash back to stock tune?
  6. Jakeokj

Ambient Air Temp Sensor breaking

So I am installing a neuspeed front mount intercooler and when I was relocating the ambient air temperature sensor, the tip broke off and had a small amount of white fluid coming out. I am buying a new part as soon as the weekend is up but I am wondering if I can drive the car without it for...
  7. Jakeokj

Gofastbits DV+ for sale/help with spacer?

Go fast bite diverter valve + for sale 100$ never used. I’m deciding to go with a blow off valve instead for more noise. I tried an adapter/spacer and when I let off throttle at any lower rpms the valve seems to stay open and I can hear it hissing. The sound isn’t the end of the world but I just...
  8. Jakeokj

Looking to trade cat back

I have a Remark cat back exhaust, it sounds good just looking to go a little louder. If anyone is willing to trade PM me! Thank you
  9. Jakeokj

Engine bay smell with aftermarket DP

So I bought an ATP catted downpipe because of the one piece design to reduce chance of exhaust leaks. I don’t feel any exhaust leaks, but when I open up my engine bay shortly after the car running it smells really bad of exhaust. Is this normal? If not do I just need to crank my Vband more...
  10. Jakeokj

Looking for aftermarket FMIC

If anyone out there has an old / used aftermarket FMIC they are willing to sell I’d be interested PM me. Thank you!
  11. Jakeokj

How many people run an aftermarket downpipe in CA?

I bought a mk7 GTI a couple months ago, went stage 1 and am looking to go stage 2. I know I need a downpipe which is obviously illegal in CA and I’m wondering if it’s a common thing for people to do? If so what are the best options for downpipes?