GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

GTD Estate Exhaust (Miltek)

It would be easier adapting the R exhaust and rear valance as that is available in estate form so there will be exhausts and bumpers available.
  2. G

White dust from air vents VW Golf Gtd Mk7

Have you tried changing the cabin/pollen filter first
  3. G

Newbie with issues

Hi so just a further update, alot of the errors are from the ACC sensor, when this is unplugged the errors disappear and this is the combination of it being a replacement unit so the componant protection and it not being calibrated. The other issue I had with the seatbelt errors...
  4. G

Newbie with issues

Lots of progress made. Comp protect is a pain but guess the module was smached to pieces before. The Airbag one is whats getting me. I replaced both seatbelts and the drivers would take the serial number but passenger wont. Any ideas please? Ignore the headlight error i've solved that and I...
  5. G

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Hi how easy is it to swap the front covers as I have a car with the 5G0 part that has been in a front impact and shows no coms from the radar. The front cover is fine except the glass square that has a crack.
  6. G

dynamic indicators

VCDS is very good it stores all coding and adaptations you have done. If you go onto your laptop hard drive. it will be something like (C:) >VCDS>Ross-Tech>VCDS>Debug then there are two files adp log and coding log. These hold all your old mods
  7. G

Newbie with issues

Hi I think I need to trace and see if I can see why there is no communication with it first, be it wiring or not disabled but thankd that will hopefully help.
  8. G

Newbie with issues

Tuesday,22,September,2020,21:41:44:13895 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 20.4.2.0 (x64) Data version: 20200730 DS317.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: WVWZZZAUZGW240047 License Plate: YD66NFL Mileage: 56520km-35119mi Repair Order...
  9. G

Newbie with issues

Tuesday,22,September,2020,21:41:44:13895 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 20.4.2.0 (x64) Data version: 20200730 DS317.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: WVWZZZAUZGW240047 License Plate: YD66NFL Mileage: 56520km-35119mi Repair Order...
  10. G

Newbie with issues

Thanks I knew there would be somw about. Files are clean sorry on some forums it imbeds it in the post rather than as a phsyical atachment. I have imbedded them in the next posts manually sorry.
  11. G

Newbie with issues

Hi all, new member here. I am a great lover of forums as they hold a vast amount of knowledge and I am active on many others and will be on here now. I have recently picked up a late 2016 Golf GTD dsg which has been a cat car and someone had partially repaired/bodged. (the car was running and...