GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

FS: Interior Part Out

I'll look it up and see what it would all need and let you know. I'm just north of you in Ankeny so no shipping needed haha.
  2. W

You're good, I have a Mk7.5 GTI Rabbit edition but it never had a sub and kind of want one. Not sure if its a pain to get it setup.
  3. W

Still got the fender sub? Any wiring with it or just the sub?
  4. W

FS: $225 OBO JB4 w/ Data Cable Group 1-3

Thats handy. I don't have a laptop, just a desktop. So I was thinking I had to go bluetooth model.
  5. W

FS: JB4 with Bluetooth Wireless Connect Kit for Mk7/7.5 EA888 MQB $200

Is there any actual difference? Or is it literally just the case between that and the newer ones.
  6. W

FS: $225 OBO JB4 w/ Data Cable Group 1-3

Can you only access the tune via a laptop or computer with the data cable?
  7. W

WTB: MK 7.5 Stock Catback Exhaust. Near Des Moines, Iowa.

Looking to get a stock catback exhaust for my mk7.5. I do not need the resonator however, so if chopping it off and shipping the rest is possible, I'll gladly pay.
  8. W

FS: JB4 with Bluetooth Wireless Connect Kit for Mk7/7.5 EA888 MQB $200

Is this just missing a case on it? It looks different than it's supposed to.
  9. W

FS: Mods Part Out Mk7.5 GTI (Jb4, Sub, DP, Turbo Inlet...)

Definitely super tempting. Is a new clutch or downpipe recommended with it? Seems like 45ish hp gains is a hell of a deal.
  10. W

FS: Mods Part Out Mk7.5 GTI (Jb4, Sub, DP, Turbo Inlet...)

Do you have to have a JB4 professionally installed or is it pretty simple? Been looking at getting a tune but nothing too crazy.
  11. W

FS: Stock MK7.5 exhaust

If it was at all possible to ship to Iowa, I'd buy it.
  12. W

Damn, 5.5hrs south of me.
  13. W

Location?
  14. W

Looking for help on finding replacement MK7 Rabbit edition rear spoiler.

I got my 2019 used and i was cleaning the trunk and found the rear window had been shattered(found glass fragments in the spare wheel well). And the spoiler has bad scrapes on it and is kind of coming off. So the guy either backed into something or opened the hatch into something.
  15. W

Looking for help on finding replacement MK7 Rabbit edition rear spoiler.

Howdy, i am needing to replace my black rabbit edition rear spoiler and the 2 side pieces for it. The spoiler part # is 5G6827940041 The side pieces # is 5G6805945C041 they want $500 for the spoiler and $100 for each side piece which is absurd. Are there any 3rd party options? I cant seem to...
  16. W

WTB stock MK7.5 muffler.

For sure, just keep me posted
  17. W

WTB stock MK7.5 muffler.

As the title states, looking for a stock mk7.5 muffler.
  18. W

Looking for advice on a spare tire compartment liner that will fit my mk7.5 GTI.

no shit, some of the 2019's didn't even come with a liner? that doesn't seem possible that VW would skimp out on a $20 to them piece of shaped carpet. Also that brings up this https://www.vwpartsvortex.com/oem-parts/volkswagen-trunk-lining-5gm863007ca9 but it has like a divider in the middle of...
  19. W

Looking for advice on a spare tire compartment liner that will fit my mk7.5 GTI.

Hey guys, needing to get a new liner for the spare tire compartment. I found one here https://www.ebay.com/itm/Boot-Covering-Boot-Floor-Floor-Tray-Spare-Wheel-Compartment-VW-Golf-7-VII-MK7-/164262726611 but it ships from germany and idk if their part numbers are different. I tried searching for...
  20. W

Winter is coming, tips and tricks to help fend of rust? What do you guys do.

Haha the man himself pops in. I read through your post and it was very helpful. Thanks for writing that up