GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. NiTro78

TPC770 or EQT Typhoon?

Oh gotcha! Yeah i was just guessing somewhere around 30% since its roughly 3% for every 1k elevation and then somewhere around 10-15% for drivetrain, but good to know thank you! Im most likely going to go with typhoon after all the feed back.
  2. NiTro78

TPC770 or EQT Typhoon?

Bad influence!!! Haha, we’ll see…
  3. NiTro78

EQT Stage 1 93 Octane

Haha I said the same thing about stage 2 but now im big turbo and full e85 lol, speed is a slippery slope of an addiction for sure! The jump from stage 1 to stage 2 is not as noticeable as stock to stage one but still worth it for sure especially paired with the dsg tune.
  4. NiTro78

TPC770 or EQT Typhoon?

Think so? Never even considered Nitrous up here haha
  5. NiTro78

TPC770 or EQT Typhoon?

Yeah I also noticed the typhoon has a faster spool than the 770 too so thats the way im leaning towards at the moment. My g25-660 doesn't even hit boost up here until 5k so a big part of me doesn't want to lose even more bottom end but some sacrifices need to be made haha. IM pretty much tapped...
  6. NiTro78

TPC770 or EQT Typhoon?

Honestly no clue I've never dynoed her, but from similar builds at my elevation, (Colorado) I should be somewhere around 450awh plus or minus some. Thats with losing 30% of our hp up here though between drivetrain and no air haha
  7. NiTro78

TPC770 or EQT Typhoon?

Can't decide which turbo to go for, currently have the Garrett pmax g25-660 but I've gotten bored with it. Where should I go next? Car is rod and piston built, mpi, brushless lpfp, fbo, e85. Thanks
  8. NiTro78

MK7.5 R Turbo Flutter

I recent test drove a 2018 R to upgrade from my mk7. The car is completely stock besides a IE intake yet it has a ton of turbo flutter. The dv is still plugged in and stock, and the car isn't tuned. From my understanding there shouldn't be any flutter at all. Any ideas what could be causing it...
  9. NiTro78

Manual vs. DSG

I've always driven manual but I am trying to decide if my new R should be dsg or stay with manual. Dsg is much faster....
  10. NiTro78

EQT Stage 2?

What kind of hp and tq increase did you get
  11. NiTro78

EQT Stage 2?

How was it
  12. NiTro78

EQT Stage 2?

Alright ill go for it thanks!
  13. NiTro78

EQT Stage 2?

I am looking into what tune I should get for my R. Im thinking EQT stage 2 right now. Any thoughts?