GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

CHINESE DOWNPIPE

Ive been getting some high oils temps of arond 113-115c stage 2 tune and dsg golf r mk7 2015 could high oil temps like that be due to the chinese down pipe i got installed i Live in australia
  2. V

HELPEPC LIGHT CAME ON STAGE 2

Hi ive got a golf r mk7 2015 stage 2 dp dsg tune i was driving today and went i hit the gas the epc light came om turn the car off and off it turned ofd has it ever happen to any one
  3. V

HELP FAULT CODE

HAS ANY ONE HAD this fault code put up i was driving today engine light came on catlaytric conveter under threshold bank 1 P0420
  4. V

HELP when Reserve bang noise or knock

Hi when i reserve my golf r mk7 steering wheel to nearly a full lock i hear this bang or knock sound what could it b has any one had same exprience
  5. V

Help Please

I just recieved my wagner comp intercooler today and spoke to a mechanic and he reckons the car needs to be tuned again after the intercoolers installed its already stage 2 tuned
  6. V

HELP RES DELETE WITH DOWNPIPE STAGE 2

HEY GUYS WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT A RES DELETE WITH A DOWNPIPE STAGE 2 whos done it and how does it sound any good any bad ?
  7. V

HELP GOLF R MK7 2015 Entertament upgrade

Does anyone know how to code in a mib2 system to a golf r mk7 2015 thanks guys
  8. V

HELP PLEASE Golf r mk7 2015 i wanna upgrade headunit

I was wondering i want to upgrade the headunit in my golf r mk7 2015 but the fascia kit is like 1000 dollars just its self here in australia any ideas guys does the mk6 golf fascia wiring fit on the mk7 ?
  9. V

Golf R mk7 2015 Tuned stage 2 Help CHECK OIL LEVEL

Was Driving and asked for check oil level is that normal just wondering guys
  10. V

HELP PLEASE Golf r Mk7 2015 GEARBOX OVERHEATED WARNING LIGHT ⚠️

Well i was driving my golf r and was hitting it alittle bit on the highway 120-130 max in race mode got off the high and turned lights turn green from red slowed down to fifty and revd it to about eighty km and gearbox. Overheated came up Did a deep scan no faults code came up about gear box...