GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. patrick_b

2017 MK7 GTI SE Night Blue Metallic (PP/LP/MT). 68.9K miles, Cobb AP included, 2 sets of wheels, Konig/PS4S and OEM's with snows. Located N. Shore MA

SOLD Two keys/FOB's, new wheels, tires, brakes (pads and rotors), high temp brake fluid, new heavy duty clutch and full coilover suspension all within the last 4000-5000 miles. I bought the car last summer and put 5000 miles on it. Was adult owned not tracked by the previous owner. It came...
  2. patrick_b

Track day observations with my 2017 SE. Palmer Motorsports Park Oct 19

I bought the car this summer after driving company cars & SUV's for the last 15-20 yrs. I drove GTI's from the late 80's to late 90's (MK1 and MK2). I decided to buy a weekend/occasional track car and picked up a 3 year old MK7. It's not a daily as I still drive a Ford Edge for work. I have the...
  3. patrick_b

Is my clutch [finally] slipping?

I'm fairly certain I know the answer to this but...6th gear on the highway, about 2K RPM, floor it and the RPM's jump a bit before the vehicle accelerates. A second later, power seems to kick in and it accelerates as normal. 2017 SE with 65K mi, Stage 1. I love the pull getting on the highway...
  4. patrick_b

Oettinger rear spoiler installed today.

I tried the ECS carbon fiber spoiler but it just didn't work out in terms of fit and I wasn't crazy about the look. ECS was great about the return. Bit the bullet and bought the Oettinger from my local VW dealer (about $50 less expensive than ECS) and just had it painted and installed. Paint...
  5. patrick_b

It's been 20+ years but I finally have another GTI...

Bought an 83 GTI in 1990 at 19 y/o, then a 1990 GTI five years later at 25. I modded both with suspension bits and autocrossed the MK2. I sold it when I got company cars and SUV's. I still get a Ford Edge every three years for work but bought a GTI as a weekend/fun car. 2017 SE...
  6. patrick_b

Cobb MAPerformance Stage 1 map question

I recently bought a 2017 SE that came with the Cobb AP with 2 MAPerformance maps. Anyone tell me which is the most recent version or perhaps the differences between the two highlighted versions ?
  7. patrick_b

WTB MK7 manual w/PP in New England (2 door preferred)

I understand it would be like hitting the lottery finding this exact vehicle but I figure it couldn't hurt to ask. I'm ok with a 4 door but 2 door is a dream. Put a deposit on one at a dealer this week only to find out it didn't have PP (but had the red badges). Ready to buy.