GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Haldex and OBD11

I assumed that seeing as it’s a simple system that the clutches do wear and a basic learn on them would be beneficial basically electronically self adjusting.
  2. G

Haldex and OBD11

Anybody? 😂 I can’t be the only one having problems lol.
  3. G

Haldex and OBD11

Thankyou for the reply 😂 I just want to engage and dis-engage the haldex clutches. You are correct OBDEleven are still asking for screen shots dispite me already sending them. Only one email reply every 3-4 days. Useless springs to mind.
  4. G

Haldex and OBD11

Hi all excuse me if this is in the wrong section only I can’t seem to find any info regarding the matter. Long story short I had Haldex issues. Caused by a faulty pump, ( pump values were sometimes good and sometimes bad) No codes either. Anyway pump changed and primed and all good with new...
  5. G

Mk8 & mk7 R paddle shifters retrofit

Hi all just a quick one here. I have done some research but nothing found so thought I’d fire the question here. Basically has anyone got any knowledge on if the mk8 golf R paddle shifters will fit the mk7 R steering wheel. I’m a sucker for an OEM + upgrade and feel they would be a good fit...
  6. G

034 street density mounts. Mk7R

Yeah seems to be hit and miss with them. I have only read and physically seen pictures of a member posing on here saying that the engine mount side snapped and went through the plastic timing cover BUT there’s always 2 sides to a story, could have been user error who knows. I believe the CPE...
  7. G

034 street density mounts. Mk7R

Hi all just seeing if anyone would recommend these 034 engine and trans mounts as I can get them for a good price. I have seen a few posts but very 50/50 I’m sure there are many people running them with no issues, as you only tend to hear about the failures and not the success. I only want to...
  8. G

Mk7.5 R different coilover options

Hi guys as above I’m just seeing if anybody has tried these coilovers as I have always used Eibach products or forge for many years on various cars. I do like to be a bit different as apposed to the usual Bilstein (had a bad personal experience with them) and KW they may be great but I’m sure...
  9. G

Does new Mk8 style grill ACC badge fits into Mk7.5?

Bumpp Did anybody ever find out if the part number of 2GM853601E was a direct fit new style VW badge on a mk7.5 grille? Many thanks.
  10. G

Power flex front wishbone rear bush

Any one out there with a picture oh have seen for them self if the OEM bush has a off set hole and not just the answer of “I think maybe a few mm” as I need confirmation. heres my powerflex bush for reference.
  11. G

I have uploaded a picture of that powerflex bush and the offset hole in the sleeve is quite noticeable.
  12. G

The best picture I can find is this. And seeing the bushing has an arrow on it indicates that is may well be offset. I’d like to confirm this though.
  13. G

What arm is this from? It doesn’t look like a mk7 golf lower arm? and the part number is different also.
  14. G

Does anybody know if the standard bushing OEM is off set? Hence why powerflex have made there bush sleeve with an offset hole,I have the part number which is 5Q0407183E pictures online are not very clear.
  15. G

Ok cool I’ve got a picture of the bushing the super pro bushing I believe is just a standard bushing with a central hole and a central hole in the sleeve too.
  16. G

Yeah I know what you mean it still doesn’t with me and a bit skeptical about fitting it. To me it’s not classed as a direct replacement unlike the super pro.
  17. G

Not so much of an issue but I’m an OEM+ kinda guy and ideally wanted a like for like but powerflex class this as one but can’t see how. Supperpro list a standard geo bush which has a centered hole rather than a offset hole like the powerflex. might be best off going with the super pro maybe.
  18. G

I’ve got the non adjustable version but although it looks like a caster bushing, I mean technically it is but it’s non adjustable and apparently help maintain the geo on hard acceleration.
  19. G

Hi all, Has anyone installed the powerflex front wishbone rear bush, it looks to be a caster adding bush but when talking to powerflex it’s designed to maintain your geometry when under load. Has anyone encountered any issues when installing. many pro’s or con’s many thanks
  20. G

Bilstein B14 knocking after install

No updates as of yet the stock suspension is back on the car and is noise free. The coilovers have been sent back to the supplier and then on to bilstein for inspection and rebuild. Will update when I hear something back.