GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

16’ GTI autobahn Dsg 29k miles (Sold)

Selling my 2016 GTI autobahn dsg with performance package. Currently has 29k miles. It’s all stock except for triple isc lowering springs which only drops the car 1/2-3/4 inches. Designed to work with stock struts. Also has 18” VW Durban wheels. Rear wiper delete, will include wiper parts with...
  2. V

Mk7 GTI aftermarket mods part out SoCal, 92587

I put my car back to stock since it’s getting sold. Most parts only had a few thousand miles on them or brand new. I’m willing to ship the smaller items but the larger items are pickup for now. Paypal is payment preferred for shipping items. Located in SoCal, inland empire area. I’ll update the...
  3. V

New Enkei rpf1’s (Sold)

Brand new silver rpf1’s that I purchased for my mk7 Gti. Ended going a different direction. They are a staggered setup 17x8 et45 and 17x7.5 et 48. 5x112 and 73mm hub bore. Still in the boxes and come with the valve stems. I’m located in inland empire CA. Willing to meet halfway. Local pickup only.
  4. V

FS: IS20 turbo 23k miles $300 shipped

Comes with Shuenk DV. Wastegate actuator not included. I had to use it on my is38 since the one that came with my new turbo was defective. Only 23k miles. I bought the car with 19k miles from the original owner and the car was stock the whole time. I’m located in Inland empire area, CA.
  5. V

Sold! -Austin mk7 gti wheels $275obo

Off my 2016 gti with 23k miles. Comes with Bridgestone re97as tires still good amount of tread left. One wheel has light curb rash and another one has a small gouge on rim. The other two are in good condition. Local pickup only. Located in SoCal.