GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Upgrading from 05xx to 0635 (on Delphi units)

The last letter of the software train version tells you which model it is. If it ends with D, like it does for you, it's Delphi. If it ends with T, it's Technisat, P if it's Preh, etc.
  2. G

You basically just need to keep the same major version of firmware to be able to convert, at least for Delphi units. There should be instructions for other units there too, but on Delphi you keep the same version, e.g.: P05xxD (NAR) -> P05xxD (EU), P06xxD (NAR) -> P06xxD (EU), etc. If you can't...
  3. G

Not sure if it's against forum rules, but i got it from https://mibsolution.one. It's a huge repository with firmware for all the different versions and models for MIB2, and some other stuff on it too. The only real reasons to convert to EU is to obtain European maps and then also have the radio...
  4. G

Hi. I've recently found a method on doing a NAR->EU conversion and I got it to work on one car, the one which was the NAV variant. I've got another car, which has the same firmware version as the other one before I did the conversion + upgrade, but it is the PLUS variant. On the first car...
  5. G

MIB II - Software Version and Update Thread

Hi, I've got 2 NAR cars that I'm trying to (slowly) convert to EU. They're both MST2_US_VW_P0504D, one is STD2Plus, the other STD2Nav. I'm trying to find the EU equivalents of this software version, or a way to upgrade them to something newer to then convert them. I tried using P0635 firmware to...
  6. G

Need help with conversion of Canadian Golf 7 (radio)

I see, then our system should be configured correctly in that case and we're having the same issues. So far we haven't seen it light up on the road.
  7. G

Alright, I tried enabling the blind spot system, it lit up for a second or so but it still doesn't seem to activate while I'm driving, not when I overtake, get overtaken, I drive on the motorway, etc. As for the radio, I don't actually have the owners manual for the car, could you point me to...
  8. G

Hello, a while ago I was able to import a Golf 7 (2016) from Canada, obviously an NA model. Since then I have been hacking around in obdeleven and I was able to change some of the radio settings to be able to work on the European radio frequencies, although I believe I might need to do something...
  9. G

RoW/EU maps on a NAR spec. car

Hello, I have recently been looking into getting RoW/EU maps on my NAR spec 2016 Golf 7 with a Discover Media. I tried downloading from the official site, putting it on an SD card and then plugging it into slot 2 of the car. Didn't work. Then I decided to read up a bit more, and I found out that...