GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Enabling TMC in the UK - is it possible?

It's been a long time since this post last response, as i know that in the uk tcm has been down maybe there will be more efforts to enable traffic information on the mib units. What if instead of the tcm we could some how import google traffic info to the mib unit...
  2. C

Retrofitting Lane assist camera without changing windshield?

O have to say this works flawless the only thing i forgot o mention is the position of the board has to be 1,30 from floor to center black dots. Just replaced my broken camera today that had the malfunction error.
  3. C

It has been working since 2020 and i had no errors, it´s faulty probably i will have to replace it with another one. when i installed it i didn´t have nav but no errors either back then.Thinking about it my nav gps position has been failing more lately (I´m always off road).
  4. C

Hello 3 years after this retrofit my camera is not working, i have a camera malfunction error C110400, my camera is original (it has the original flat cable and was not chopped) . the strange thing is if i delete the error and not turn off the car it works flawless. Every time i start the car i...
  5. C

Enabling TMC in the UK - is it possible?

Hello , i live in Portugal in february i searched everywhere for some help with this, tryed lots of codes but nothing works, the current code i have is 33791 and log codding is 03840201FF0000005111000100090A002F0200E401A00000FE. Tryed 32768 32771 32790 1023
  6. C

Upgrade From Composition Media To Discover Navigation

I'm sorry for posting here but is this information still correct ? You cant add nav to a non nav car without hack ?
  7. C

Did not have time to take pictures but in my case as the weather can be hot the doble side tape didn't hold on, but i think the fault was the vinyl i used that expanded so i had to paint the glass with glass primer, first did a laser cut vinyl to define better the borders ,put it on the glass...
  8. C

Maybe there is a sequence too for odis, fallow my last post.
  9. C

Ok, now i have every thing working. Obd11 calibration: 1 place VAS6430 in wall 1,30m (from floor to black center dots) 2 put car 1,5m away from board (from wall to the center of wheel ,measure in the floor . 3 measure 4 wheel arches . All the next steps change search calibration target to...
  10. C

I did it by watching the the french video i posted.I only had it for 2 days lol the 3d box fell of because of the hot sun. I think the problem was with the vinyl , i have searched another way to glue it to the glass. Found some posts on drive2 to glue it , i will post it when i am finished.
  11. C

Hello i have to thank everybody for the help here ,i think i have everything coded no error for now. Did everything with obd11 even the static calibration. When i have the time i will post the retrofit in briskoda in skoda superb mk3. I have some last question is how to do dynamic calibration...
  12. C

I think i have found some help http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Common_Acronyms
  13. C

Reaper can you help me track these problems ? Descrição do sistema: MQB_B_MFK Número do Software: 3Q0980654H Versão do Software: 0272 Número de Hardware: 3Q0980654A Versão do Hardware: H09 Número de Série: 06091815K21802 Nome do ODX: EV_MFKBoschMQBB Versão do ODX: 001001 Codificação...
  14. C

I dont have odis and never used it_ Eu não tenho Odis, so tenho mesmo o OBD11 I have posted a video here just fallow the pictures in the video- Eu postei um video aqui numa postagem anterior, eu segui as imagens e deu certo, a seguencia tem de ser a mesma como ele faz no video. Only after a...
  15. C

Hello to all I had to buy a new camera (because of camera malfunction) and was able to do a static calibration with OBD11 you just have to do the correct sequence in the french video just fallow the images. As my camera is 10cm lower than it should be (3d box ) i have lowered 10cm in ther wheel...
  16. C

Do you have obd11? Does it find any error when scaning ?
  17. C

Hello , as this is my 1ºst retrofit ever , did you guys did any adaptation/coding clear or reset of a5 module when we connect it for the 1ºst time?
  18. C

W When i tryed rearview mirror method i had to cut the ribon sides I think i did a good job there it looks like they were never there and the ribon fits snuglly in the pcb ,there is no space to move it. Reaper in any of the errors they all say static even the malfunction ,what does that mean ...
  19. C

I tryed this but when i try to calibrate it gives me an error pointing me to dtc errors ( i have a camera malfunction ). If you fallow the images. of the video you can do it.