GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Retrofitting Lane assist camera without changing windshield?

Luiz Henrique

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
I have already tested two cameras (5Q0980653G) a new and a used one, and the same information appears: Event Registration, B200500 Static Invalid Data Block, does this information concern the camera without coding? Could it be that this error originated because I first made adjustments to the camera using vcds? Ta hard saw kkkk! I have 3 cameras: One used 5Q0980653G, one new 5Q0980653G and one used 3Q0980 654G. Could it be that this B200500 fault is caused by the fact that the cameras are not encrypted?
IMG_0362.JPG
IMG_0376.JPG

Last edited:

Camarao69

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello to all
I had to buy a new camera (because of camera malfunction) and was able to do a static calibration with OBD11 you just have to do the correct sequence in the french video just fallow the images.
As my camera is 10cm lower than it should be (3d box ) i have lowered 10cm in ther wheel arches . It worked I'm so happy , it was simple.The VIN in the camera was updated.

Last edited:

Reaper1

Go Kart Newbie
I have already tested two cameras (5Q0980653G) a new and a used one, and the same information appears: Event Registration, B200500 Static Invalid Data Block, does this information concern the camera without coding? Could it be that this error originated because I first made adjustments to the camera using vcds? Ta hard saw kkkk! I have 3 cameras: One used 5Q0980653G, one new 5Q0980653G and one used 3Q0980 654G. Could it be that this B200500 fault is caused by the fact that the cameras are not encrypted? View attachment 173649View attachment 173650
Can you code the camera that has data record invalid?

Luiz Henrique

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
Hello to all
I had to buy a new camera (because of camera malfunction) and was able to do a static calibration with OBD11 you just have to do the correct sequence in the french video just fallow the images.
As my camera is 10cm lower than it should be (3d box ) i have lowered 10cm in ther wheel arches . It worked I'm so happy , it was simple.The VIN in the camera was updated.
Will it work with ODIS to calibrate a new camera?
What procedure is used?
What do you mean "VIN"?

Camarao69

Passed Driver's Ed
Will it work with ODIS to calibrate a new camera?
What procedure is used?
What do you mean "VIN"?
I dont have odis and never used it_ Eu não tenho Odis, so tenho mesmo o OBD11

I have posted a video here just fallow the pictures in the video- Eu postei um video aqui numa postagem anterior, eu segui as imagens e deu certo, a seguencia tem de ser a mesma como ele faz no video.

Only after a static calibration success the camera works and the vis is updated in the camera (A5) - Só depois de uma calibração estatica bem sucedida é que o numero de chassi (VIN) fica correto no modulo A5 até la fica com o do veiculo anterior ou sem nenhum no caso de ser novo. Ser for nova a camera pelo que li tem de se fazer a parametrização correta para o carro certo acho que só com odis mesmo neste caso.

Camarao69

Passed Driver's Ed
Reaper can you help me track these problems ?

Descrição do sistema: MQB_B_MFK
Número do Software: 3Q0980654H
Versão do Software: 0272
Número de Hardware: 3Q0980654A
Versão do Hardware: H09
Número de Série: 06091815K21802
Nome do ODX: EV_MFKBoschMQBB
Versão do ODX: 001001
Codificação longa: 0204080200000401000000468140010004000E120000

Códigos do Problema:
U112100 - Databus missing message
static
static

I don't know some meanings in obd11

What is HC, AAG, SWA ,PLA, PSD version,VZE (I think this one is traffic sign recognicion),FCWP?

Luiz Henrique

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
I dont have odis and never used it_ Eu não tenho Odis, so tenho mesmo o OBD11

I have posted a video here just fallow the pictures in the video- Eu postei um video aqui numa postagem anterior, eu segui as imagens e deu certo, a seguencia tem de ser a mesma como ele faz no video.

Only after a static calibration success the camera works and the vis is updated in the camera (A5) - Só depois de uma calibração estatica bem sucedida é que o numero de chassi (VIN) fica correto no modulo A5 até la fica com o do veiculo anterior ou sem nenhum no caso de ser novo. Ser for nova a camera pelo que li tem de se fazer a parametrização correta para o carro certo acho que só com odis mesmo neste caso.
(y)

Reaper1

Go Kart Newbie
Reaper can you help me track these problems ?

Descrição do sistema: MQB_B_MFK
Número do Software: 3Q0980654H
Versão do Software: 0272
Número de Hardware: 3Q0980654A
Versão do Hardware: H09
Número de Série: 06091815K21802
Nome do ODX: EV_MFKBoschMQBB
Versão do ODX: 001001
Codificação longa: 0204080200000401000000468140010004000E120000

Códigos do Problema:
static
static

I don't know some meanings in obd11

What is HC, AAG, SWA ,PLA, PSD version,VZE (I think this one is traffic sign recognicion),FCWP?

Camera or other modules that are related to the camera are not coded properly.

I have a "translation" to the cameras long coding that says what everything means, will upload it once i get home

Camarao69

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello i have to thank everybody for the help here ,i think i have everything coded no error for now.
Did everything with obd11 even the static calibration. When i have the time i will post the retrofit in briskoda in skoda superb mk3. I have some last question is how to do dynamic calibration and is it necessary for lane assist to work ?
Is it possible to activate pedestrians and how to ?

davide.bonetti

Ready to race!
if you did static calibration and you have no errors then Lane Assist already works.

Dynamic calibration is performed automatically while driving and you shouldn't worry about it.

Reaper1

Go Kart Newbie
Hello i have to thank everybody for the help here ,i think i have everything coded no error for now.
Did everything with obd11 even the static calibration. When i have the time i will post the retrofit in briskoda in skoda superb mk3. I have some last question is how to do dynamic calibration and is it necessary for lane assist to work ?
Is it possible to activate pedestrians and how to ?

Didnt know it was possible to calibrate using obd11, how did you do it?

Pedestrian is enabled using SWAP code, only dealer can activate.

Luiz Henrique

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
Good night Friends, I'm almost giving up on the project, I've done almost everything of tests for operation (camera calibration), and I was not successful! just now I replaced the flat cable with a brand new one, but without success. I tested with two cameras (5Q0980653G), a new and a used one and I always have the same information on the ODIS screen, see attachment:
But I will keep trying! kkk
Guys ask me a question, which should be done first, Calibrate the camera with ODIS or use the VCDS to make the modifications ??
I would like a favor from you: if you could pass the tutorial for coding the VCDS that you used and it worked, because I'm suspecting that it may be an adjustment I'm making, I'm using it to adjust an XAGICO tutorial with VCDS and I'm not sure that is the correct one. I thank you and I hope this group's help. thank you !

20200527_150130.jpg