GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Found a used mirror assy on www.car-part.com which enables you to search wrecking yard/recyclers inventory
  2. C

First Aid Kit Genuine VW ...Sealed in Factory Packaging

Part # 000-093-108-B-9B9 77pcs yada yada $20 plus actual shipping ?????? Covington/Auburn,WA/Seattle
  3. C

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Asking for advice on where to buy Best Value/Best Quality replacement 2019 Golf Right Door Assy WITH Blind Spot, Heat Need complete with GLASS/MIrror or Part # or Vendor Cant wait for Overseas delivery Chuck 253-263-Five One Nine Zero
  4. C

[UPDATED] Various Genuine VW Parts and Retrofit Sets for Sale

Asking for advice on where to buy Best Value/Best Quality replacement 2019 Golf Right Door Assy WITH Blind Spot, Heat Cant wait for Overseas delivery Chuck 253-263-Five One Nine Zero
  5. C

SOLD: Power Folding Side View Mirrors

Asking for advice on where to buy Best Value/Best Quality replacement 2019 Golf Right Door Assy WITH Blind Spot, Heat Cant wait for Overseas delivery Chuck 253-263-Five One Nine Zero
  6. C

Hardwire & Hidden Wire Dashcam Install

I have a 2019 GOLF SE Using a UNIDEN R3 secured to window with Uniden Suction Cup Mount.... How can I learn how to access 12V Power Source in Overhead Module where interior light controls are located. Thanks, Chuck S Auburn,WA
  7. C

Pairing my Android Cell with 2019 Golf SE

IWMTom, Thank You..... How do you change the direction of the arrow , the direction of your route on the screen...North vs South, East vs West
  8. C

Pairing my Android Cell with 2019 Golf SE

I am technically challenged and have not been able to comprehend or understand any single YOUTUBE video on setting up WAZE in my 2019 GOLF... ON Every website Ive read, I then cant make their instructions align with what Im SEEING... Looking for IDIOT proof directions ?????? 1) Has anybody...
  9. C

H&R springs questions

I have not yet installed my H&R springs because my 2 post lift has been tied up with another car project I do have VMR710 18x8.5 et35 Wheels with 235/40-18 Conty DWS Tires I installed 10mm Black Forest spacers on the REAR (only) so as to make the Rear Tires match the Fitment of the Fronts with...
  10. C

Can I use "VW care" at any VW dealer ?

As different VW dealers use different brands of oil how can I be comfortable that my local dealer will install a VW508 oil. Should I ask to SEE documentation that his bulk oil supplier has the right spec oil
  11. C

Can I use "VW care" at any VW dealer ?

I also own a 2019 Golf 1.4 that currently just turned 10K miles. My sticker also included the 10/20k VW Care so am wanting to have oil/filter changed I changed the oil/filter myself at 5K with (VW508spec) LIQUIMOLY Top Tec6200 0-20W and a MAHLE Filter................Neither of which are...
  12. C

What’s your fav phone mount?

Im inept cell phone owner.... I have a Samsung S7 with WAZE app (that I havent been using) How can I learn how to put WAZE onto my 2019 Golf Screen ????
  13. C

Found - Delete

Black Forest Industries 10mm spacers DO Fit my 2019 GOLF Rear Hubs (with OE dust covers on) & my VMR710 Wheels FIT the BFI Spacers (with 37mm Bolts) Pics to follow...........................
  14. C

Found - Delete

When I called SUPREME POWER re: 10mm spacers for my 2019 VW Golf REAR Axle with VMR710 (18x8.5 57.1) Wheels they would NOT guarantee fitment . Well meaniing people on this site write all manner of comments but it has been very difficult for me to get THE FACTS on 10mm Rear Wheels Spacers with...
  15. C

Found - Delete

crxgator, I'm VERY interested in your 10mm ECS REAR Spacers for my 2019 Golf IF the BFI 10mm spacers dont fit when they arrive very soon
  16. C

Found - Delete

Ive been looking for 10mm spacer education/info on this forum for a couple of months......After hearing from at least one member plus speaking with a ECS rep I ordered BFI spacers last week. I have VMR710 wheels with a 57.1 and chamfer on back side looking very much like the OE Wheels. What...
  17. C

Best wheel spacers?

Sarhog, Never lived near Oak HArbor, Renton for 25 years Auburn since 2012
  18. C

Best wheel spacers?

r12x, You do not state/confirm that you are running OE VW alloy wheels......... While my VMR710 wheels appear to have the same chamfer on the rear of the 57.1 Bore I can not confirm that........ I'm wanting to order the $50 BFI spacers but fearful of being...
  19. C

Wheels and tires

Ive only done normal freeway and county (curvy) road driving............nothing aggressive but Ive had zero handling or balance issues with the VMR 18"x8.5 wheels & Continental 235/40 DWS Tires.
  20. C

Wheels and tires

Jason, I'm measuring IN from Carpenters Level held vertical flush with White Edge of Rear Qtr Pnl/Fender to Sidewall of Tire and get approx 10mm..... The wheels were $960 the 235/40 tires were approx $164 each DiscountTireDirectDOT