GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Partout - car has been sold 16x8" ET30 Fifteen52 Formula TR Wheels (Machined to 5x112 Bolt Pattern) slight curb on one wheel and minor blemishes Continental DWS06 225/55/16 (Previously had 245/45/16 when lowered) $1600 ECS Tuning Stud Conversion w/ extended open end conical aluminium lug nuts...
  2. B

17 GSW S 4mo 6spd IS20 40k mi

car sold to Carvana, partout in SoCal section
  3. B

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

FS: CAtuned Adjustable Coilovers w/21k mi for GSW 50mm Strut $700 OBO https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/catuned-coilovers-for-gsw-4mo.380784/
  4. B

16” Tire Recommendations - Height/Rubbing Concerns

I plan on adjusting speedo via OBDeleven, so that part doesn’t bother me too much. Looking for the most height I can achieve from just changing the tires and fill in the wheel well without any other issues.
  5. B

16” Tire Recommendations - Height/Rubbing Concerns

Current wheels are: 16x8" ET30 Fifteen52 Formula TR w/ Toyo Proxes T1R Tires 245/45R16 Swapped back in stock suspension and want to replace with taller/meaty tire (perf all seasons) to get a bit more height. A user over on VW vortex with my exact same wheels has 215/65/16 K02’s and said...
  6. B

CAtuned Coilovers (50mm strut) from GSW 4mo

At max height, I had about 1.5" gap all around, in the pictures attached, it was about 1/2 way so plenty of room to go lower.
  7. B

CAtuned Coilovers (50mm strut) from GSW 4mo

CAtuned Custom Coilovers (50mm strut) for GSW 4mo https://catuned.com/vw-golf-4motion-mk7-2012-up-strut-diam-50mm-performance-coilover-system Going for lifted (Forge or BES) so these are up for sale! Prefer local (SoCal) pickup as shipping is a bit crazy right now, but will ship at buyers...
  8. B

GSW 1.8T IS20 Tune Options

I'll likely go with the APR upgrade route with their IS20 tune and change if/when I decide to upgrade from the IS20. I'm keeping my eye on the IS38 thread so hopefully more options materialize down the road. Thanks to everyone who responded to the thread. I appreciate all the help and feedback!
  9. B

Hehe, that’s the point of this thread. I have the R Downpipe, which APR previously stated was good for their APR IS20 Downpipe tune, however that tune is no longer accessible. I wanted to see what options I had before spending money to go down another route.
  10. B

Sorry, just want to clarify again as I might not have been completely clear in my OP. I currently have the APR Stage 1 IS12 Tune running on my IS20 setup, NOT the APR IS20 Tune.
  11. B

Haha I appreciate all the feedback. I can't really complain too much as I bought the car with APR Stage 1 already installed so I'm not really out $ in that regard which is why I'm open to the various options. I'm still leaning toward JB4 due to the additional logging aspect it provides. Anyone...
  12. B

I just upgraded from my IS12 APR Stage 1 to the following setup on my 17 GSW 4motion 6spd IS20, Golf R Downpipe, RS3 Coilpack/RS7 Spark Plugs Just wanted to gather my thoughts and get some input before I decide which path I want to go. I am in no rush and just wanted to take my time before...
  13. B

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Still looking for a used MK7 Golf R Downpipe in LA area!
  14. B

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

PMd
  15. B

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Yes, stock R Downpipe and R intercooler
  16. B

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

ISO: Golf R Downpipe + Intercooler in LA area