GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

4 x Bridgestone RE760 245/45r17 4k miles sold

Keeping the wheels Tires have mostly highway miles and no track, autocross, launching etc. Balanced perfectly with no damage, flats etc. sold for 4 tires pickup or meet in Chicago area. :)
  2. G

Just a heads up on some good new tires cheap.

I just bought some of these but there's other sizes and styles of discontinued Bridgestones on sale. Just thought the price was too good to not let the forum know. https://simpletire.com/bridgestone-p245-45r17-079620-tires . I got another 10% at the time so 4 were under $300 but check coupon...
  3. G

245 width on 35 ET? 47 ET?

Didn't get any traction in the general thread so am now asking here. I think 35 ET will be too wide but thought I'd ask. It's for an ALLTRACK at GTI height. My thinking is I will need an offset of 45 to 50 to have a 245 clear both the fender and strut. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I'm...
  4. G

Will 245/45R17 et35 fit?

Anyone have thoughts on if 17x8 et35 wheels with 245/45 tires will fit an Alltrack with GTI springs. Obviously, no spacers. My concerned is about the front possibly rubbing when turned.
  5. G

duplicate oops.

Anyone have thoughts on if 17x8 et35 wheels with 245/45 tires will fit an Alltrack with GTI springs. Obviously, no spacers. My concerned is about the front possibly rubbing when turned.
  6. G

ignore

found
  7. G

Alltrack 'R' rear bar upgrade.

Just wanted to give a heads up that I put an 'R' rear bar on my Alltrack with a stock suspension and found it worthwhile. Lots of take offs out there and for an owner that wants to take some of the wallow out the back on transitions and get a little closer to balanced on turns, it's a cheap and...
  8. G

WTB: Mk7 R rear sway bar.

Found one. Thanks all.