GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

Stock catback for mk7.5 GTI. Approximately 33k miles on it. The resonator has been deleted but I can throw that in too. Looking for $150 obo. PM me for details.
  2. C

FS: AWE Track

I'm assuming this is for the mk7 and not the mk7.5?
  3. C

FS: Apple AirPods (Latest Generation)

I have a set of AirPods that I got for free when I bought my MacBook. 100 percent authentic AirPods. These are the regular ones, which means no wireless charging case. Asking for $150 obo. Located in Northern California.
  4. C

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

WTB: MuddyBuddy trunk liner for a mk7.5. Not the heavy duty trunk liner. CarGoTech blocks would be great too. Located in South Bay.
  5. C

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

I have a mk7.5 gti. What is the difference between Koni Yellows and Koni FSD? Will they both work on a mk7.5?
  6. C

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Not panicking about this mod as of yet lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. C

Also something I didn’t think about: I’m lowered. Will that affect anything at all? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. C

Thanks! I’m in California so I don’t get too much rain but since it’s going to be November soon then rainy season is going to start. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. C

Good questions. I’m deciding between the Federal 595s, Indy 500, Conti DWS06, or Falken FK510 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. C

Cool thanks for the reply! Looks like I’ll be going 235/40 with the Austins Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. C

Don’t have an answer for you. Just wanted to say I have the same issue. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. C

Damn you guys are quick lol. That’s why I love this forum. So what happens if I do go wider? Will I hear more road noise or put stress on anything? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. C

So I’m looking at replacing my stock tires. Still have the stock Austins. If I go 235/40/18 instead of the stock 225/40/18 can I still use the Austins? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. C

Free dealer car washes in Bay Area?

Looking for a place that does free car washes with warranty work/routine service. I know Capitol VW does it. Anywhere else? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. C

034 End Links?

So I know that the spherical end links from 034 are the popular choice. But then I stumbled on this: https://store.034motorsport.com/034motorsport-dynamic-adjustable-rear-sway-bar-end-link-kit-for-mkvii-vw-gti-gli-r-jetta-and-8s-8v-8v-5-audi-tt-tts-ttrs-a3-s3-rs3.html I’ve been doing some...
  16. C

So I’d like to put a front splitter on my mk7.5. But it would be useless unless I get a rear diffuser and/or spoiler extension right? Or can I just have a front splitter without any of that and not ruin the aerodynamics of the car? This is for a daily driver. I’d just like to know the minimum...
  17. C

Where? I feel stupid that I can’t find it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. C

Do our cars come with a stock tow hook? As in can I find it if I lift the trunk liner and dig through the compartment where the scissor jack is? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. C

Yup, I replaced the drain plug. A new drain plug came with the kit.
  20. C

Changed my oil for my car’s first 10k service (well it was more like 10.5k lol) with the ECS Tuning kit. Love how they have a sticker. And I know it’s been said here before, but I love how the drain plug on our cars functions. Most cars I’ve worked on have drain plugs which are essentially...