1. R

IS20 Turbo

What would you like to know?
  2. R

Sold! Porsche 986 Front Brakes

Rotors yes. Pads no.
  3. R

IS20 Turbo

Looking to sell my old IS20. It has 72k on it. No shaft play at all. Looking for $250 OBO. Located in Burlington NJ plus shipping.
  4. R

Anyone around Clovis, NM?

Thanks for the info.
  5. R

I heard off of that. My biggest concern is how my wife will deal with it lol. I’m content being away from everything.
  6. R

Good to see some other mk7 guys somewhat close by.
  7. R

What’s everything like out there?
  8. R

NJ Motorsports Park

hopefully. As of right now, i am still moving on June 20th since the stop movement for DoD ends in May but if this pushes out farther i may be around for a bit more.
  9. R

NJ Motorsports Park

What do you guys think about the June 1st date? That way all of us can get in. I haven't attended any of the classes so i know i have to do the novice stuff before i can do the solos in the intermediate class.
  10. R

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I finally installed my aerofabb splitter and spoiler extension.
  11. R

NJ Motorsports Park

did you have the regular lug bolts? I have a 15 non pp as well with a few things added to it.
  12. R

NJ Motorsports Park

I'm still down. I do want to know if i need to convert the wheels to studs or will i be fine with the lug bolts. I wanna hit it up before I get stationed in NM in June.
  13. R

Just as the title says, is anyone near Clovis? I found out today that I am moving there this summer.
  14. R

IS38 install_Philly area

second Josh at TCR. He did my clutch install and then when my engine shit out of me thanks to crank walk...he swapped out the engine for me.
  15. R

Clutch time, DKM or South bend?

I have a southbound stage 3 daily as well. with my tune i have somewhere around 390ish wtq and it has no issues. I went with the stage 3 so if i go bigger turbo (is38 or hybrid), i don't need to change out to another one.
  16. R

NJ Motorsports Park

I definitely plan on it. Once they announce the 2020 dates we can all try to get there one day.