GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Yakima Halfback 2 Bike rack

Brand New!...Never opened the box!...Will get pics tomorrow
  2. S

FS JB4 with Blue tooth

$350 shipped lower 48 states...Was on the car for about 7 months,only had the GTI 11 months...Nothing wrong with it...Traded the GTI in on a new Ram 1500....I will try and get pics tomorrow.
  3. S

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Had my IE intercooler installed by Jay745 and Carson over the weekend...Unfortunately I forgot to take a few pics!
  4. S

Pinnacle Black Label

I purchased the paint,glass and wheel kit 2 days after I bought my GTI....So far I am very pleased with the performance, especially the glass...Rarely use my wipers!...It's only been few months so I will have to give another opinion in the spring.
  5. S

Jb4 idle stumble

I recently installed a Jb4 and the idle has stumble in it...Is that normal??...I downloaded the firmware update and I know all the plugs are seated...And she pulls really smooth when I accelerate,very happy with that!!
  6. S

APR Intercooler packaging

Small Rant...So I ordered this intercooler on black friday and it arrived yesterday with a good sized hole in the box....I can see in the hole and it appeared to have a few damaged fins...For all I know it could have been fine,but I Really didn't want to take the chance...I didn't sign for...
  7. S

So I am not alone thinking the WT's have a dead pedal issue.
  8. S

First oil change @ 1,100 miles...replaced plastic oil filter housing with a "Shiny" metal one....Afe drop in filter.
  9. S

Weather tech / Gas pedal problem

My Weather tech floor liner stops my gas pedal about 40%...It is Very annoying!!!...Instead of cutting up my floor liners, would the WCT pedal spacer be a good option???
  10. S

2018 Gti exhaust note

I test drove my salesman '17 Gti Se 6Mt because there were no '18 Mt on the lot at the time...My '18 I purchased seems quite louder than the '17...Did they change the Dp or any exhaust components? I was under the impression that the changes in '18 were just cosmetic....And feel free to move this...
  11. S

Autonomous emergency braking/Towhook plate bracket

Does anyone know if a Towhook license plate bracket will interfere with the Autonomous emergency braking system?...Just joined the forum, loads of great info.