GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Fault code P0471 and P0474

Just make sure you don't replace the wrong one. If I remember correctly, sensor 1 is on the right side... But don't take that for sure!
  2. K

I am from Croatia and I bought it in a car parts shop. This is not OEM part but the replacement. Cost was about 15-20 EUR if I remember correctly. My mechanic did some "registering" with VCDS after it was installed. Everything took about 5 minutes :)
  3. K

Check my photo above... its on the left side of the engine
  4. K

Solved, we replaced the wrong sensor.
  5. K

MK7 errors P0471 and P0474 Hello everyone, Couple of days ago "check engine" light showed up for my MK7 1.6TDI, with car running normally and DPF regeneration running normally. Today we have replaced sensor 1, but the "check engine" light showed up again. We have checked for faults with Torque...
  6. K

Panaramic sunroof recall

Hello guys, does anyone know exact part number of the trim around the panorama sunroof? Mine started to crack, so not sure should I try to fix it with heating or replace the whole trim around it? For now I am looking for exact part number to check the price.
  7. K

Black Plastic Sunroof Panel Replacement/Fix

Hello... is this part number of the plastic around the sunroof? 5G6877059? Mine is also cracking.. Thanks
  8. K

VCDS errors

Hello, today my friends connected my MK7 1.6 TDI 81kW to his VCDS to check motor for window regulator... and we also checked engine for errors and we found this in attachment. Car works fine, steady, no errors on my dashboard and fuel consumpation on standby is 0,6 liter. Any comments? Should...