GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

ACC High - 210km/h retrofit on Golf MK7

Hi Guys :) First of all, great job Piotr ! I've read your blog and wanted to congratulate you on these great retrofit guides. I'm sure it helped a lot of people, including me. I plan to start this retrofit soon enough but I have two questions: 1. During research, I've found a LRR radar from an...
  2. S

DIY MIB1 to MIB2 Infotainment Conversion (Part 1)

Hello everybody, After doing some research about hacked MIB2 unit, I have found some interesting information about this retrofit. If you are interested about doing this project, I invite you to read my topic. Here is the link...
  3. S

Possible (?) MIB2 DIY retrofit (including CP bypass and Fec's enabling)

I agree but also found out this: "The password HASH can be found in the uncompressed EFS image in the MMX directory of the SD card with the same version of firmware as your MIB2 (or a train close to it). With the HASH you then need a truck load of GPUs and run John The Ripper to brute-force the...
  4. S

MIB I to MIB II

Hello everybody, After doing some research about hacked MIB2 unit, I have found some interesting information about this retrofit. If you are interested about doing this project, I invite you to read my topic. Here is the link...
  5. S

Possible (?) MIB2 DIY retrofit (including CP bypass and Fec's enabling)

Hello everybody, First of all I want to say that this is my first post on GolfMK7 so please go easy on me. [Intro] As most of you guys know, retrofitting an MIB2 unit on a MIB1 mk7 was always a problem because of CP and Fec's (especially if you are on a budget). As of now, there are a few...
  6. S

heated seats retrofit

Wish I had this guide last year :)) a really good guide. good job (y)