GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. eventhorizon

2017 MK7 GTI 6MT - Camshaft position correlation - Timing out of Synchronization

Car: 2017 Mk7 GTI 6Speed MT- 23,568 miles Bought the car used with 18k miles. Only had it modified for 4k miles Hello fellow MK7 GTI Fam. Just recently, my car began to stall when warmed up, and when putting the car in 1st gear. Then I started to notice a chattering noise...
  2. eventhorizon

Bouncy idle, Stalling, Shuddering on GTI S

So this weekend, driving out to my alignment shop I noticed my car shuddering and suffering from a bouncy idle in first gear and neutral. I'm a 6 speed MT 2017 GTI S with Unitronic Stage 2+ is38, Autotech HPFP, Fluidamper, RS7 Plugs, RS3 Coil Packs, APR Intake, APR Turbo Muffler Delete, Forge...
  3. eventhorizon

KW V2 with Ground Control Camber Plate Question?

I'm interested in Running Ground Control Camber plates on KW V2 Coilovers. Does anyone know what Diameter to select when purchasing the Plates with Ground Control. KW nor GC knew the answer? Thank you so much for you help!
  4. eventhorizon

Unitronic Stage 2+ is38 GTI review

Hello everyone, After having my car back for 1 month, and driving for 500+ miles I wanted to check back in and give my review of the is38 turbo running Unitronic Stage 2+ Software. I'll be posting a video in the next week or so, and I'll be attaching it to this thread. Pros: + Strong...
  5. eventhorizon

Anyone running Unitronic Stage 2+ on a MK7 with is38 Turbo GTI

Hello everyone out there! Just recently I purchased a Unitronic Stage 2+ Tune and a factory is38 turbo. Just curious if anyone else out there is running a similar set-up? If so, what kind of reliability can I expect? and what are the positives and negatives of this set-up? Thanks for any...
  6. eventhorizon

Anyone running Unitronic Stage 2+ on a MK7 with is38 Turbo

Hello everyone out there! Just recently I purchased a Unitronic Stage 2+ Tune and a factory is38 turbo. Just curious if anyone else out there is running a similar set-up? If so, what kind of reliability can I expect? and what are the positives and negatives of this set-up? Thanks for any...
  7. eventhorizon

MK7 OEM GTI RIMS AND TIRES 18”

Hi everyone, looking to sell my OEM WHEEL and Tire package that were on my 2017 Mk7 GTI S. I recently purchased some aftermarket wheels and tires so I’m looking to sell these. I’m looking for local buyers only. I’m located in Glendale, Ca. If your interested please contact me via email or dm me...
  8. eventhorizon

NEUSPEED RSE10 RS Wheels 19x9” +40 Bronze

Neuspeed RSe10 Wheels for sale. Pickup only Local to Los Angeles. Used condition. 2 wheels have very minor curbing. Offset for Audi A4 S4/VW. Please note VW will need wheel spacers to fit this width. Wheels are in good condition. Original price for wheels 1500.00 without tax and...
  9. eventhorizon

EventhorizoN VW GTI S build

Hello fellow Golf MK7 members, just around a month ago I bought a used Reflex Silver 2017 GTI S 6 Speed Non PP (16,000 odometer miles) at date of purchase. Other build Audi S4 B8.5 Current Car: 2017 Volkswagen GTI S Non-PP Current Power Output: 500whp on E85 | 460 Whp on 91 pumpgas Current...