GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mk7gtifl

Anybody have experience with BOTH Sneeky & EQT?

Remember when the questions used to be EQT or 5150? What happened to that? I still have a screen shot on a very rude and unprofessional email Jon sent me, never made it public because I didn’t want to damage his business, but I guess he did it himself. 🤷‍♂️
  2. Mk7gtifl

Anybody have experience with BOTH Sneeky & EQT?

I had stage 2 EQT and Sneeky for both, my GTI and S3, for base map EQT by far, if you’re doing big turbo, big fueling custom tune then you should consider sneeky.
  3. Mk7gtifl

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Opps https://datazap.me/u/rlugo74/log-1624409703?log=0&data=7-24-44
  4. Mk7gtifl

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Here is a log at E64, I am trying to keep it in the low E side for better fuel efficiency, I am getting over 20mpg, autotech hpfp working just fine.
  5. Mk7gtifl

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Not much difference for sure, here is a log on my 2016 S3 on E30. I’m on 11.7s on dragy full weight. https://datazap.me/u/rlugo74/log-1605060718?log=0&data=23-27-36-37-38-39
  6. Mk7gtifl

trw pads ghost?

FCP euro had them for my S3 last month, but went with the isweep 1500 instead, guess what, still dust, less than oew but still, don’t know about stopping power but if I had to do it again I will get the TRW and save almost $200
  7. Mk7gtifl

Haldex set to increased traction.

you can feel more power going to the rear in a way, But the dragy says otherwise, never had any faster 0-60 on increase traction or turning off starting vibrations, here are some testing on 0/60 on 3/21 it was IT off on 4/05 it was on. You be the judge.
  8. Mk7gtifl

Stage 2 Aftermarket Intake +30 HP?

You don’t like it raw?
  9. Mk7gtifl

Unmarried GTI Accessport. DSG unlocked with extras. Sold!

The Accessport was sold, customer is very happy, he lived 15 from my house, came and we flashed the car at home, The EQT DSG didn’t transfer because of a different trans ID, however he can get a new tune from EQT for $175 for a total of $975, buying a new Accessport from EQT will be $1125 plus...
  10. Mk7gtifl

FS: HPA Catless Downpipe mqb/awd $450

Still available?
  11. Mk7gtifl

Unmarried GTI Accessport. DSG unlocked with extras. Sold!

Selling an used in good condition Cobb Accessport with extra tunes. EQT stage 2 93 and E30. 5150 E48 stage 2 base. Sneekytuned E30 stage 2 map. DSG unlock with EQT v2.03 Came off from a 2015 GTI. $800 plus seller pay for shipping. Located in Orlando FL.
  12. Mk7gtifl

SneekyTuned OTS Tunes

I have the SneekyTuned E30 Flash, not bad, some people are getting great results with his protune, but also running EQT Stage 2, I think the EQT is the way to go for a stage 2 OTS on Cobb platform, 0 knocks and very smooth tune, I will go Sneeky if you want to pony up some $ and get his protune.
  13. Mk7gtifl

Official Tornado Red GTI / Golf Thread

2015 Red GTI, the most fun for the $$$
  14. Mk7gtifl

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Reason why I didn’t go with the Aerofabb, 🤦‍♂️
  15. Mk7gtifl

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Maxton Spoiler extension with logo delete 👍🏻
  16. Mk7gtifl

Talk me into (or out of) a DSG tune...

It’s totally worth every penny, nobody goes to Stage 2 to drive like a grandma so don’t lie to us 😅 I am 45 and my racing years are way behind me but the drivability it’s night and day, also higher shift points and faster down shifts will minimize engine lugging and helps your engine and...
  17. Mk7gtifl

Looking for intercooler

If you want something cheaper than the JD Eurosport there is always the ECStuning FMIC for under $450
  18. Mk7gtifl

EQT Tuned

Stage 2 93 base here, at peak boost 28.5 timing was at -5.5 and 6k rpms was at 7.5 with boost target at 18.2
  19. Mk7gtifl

5150 Will take your money and not give you a tune.

Communication is key, like he says, not many vehicles need a revision and the base map is fine, well if you don’t let the customer know, how are we supposed to know? We are not the expert, at least send an email and tell us. I sent the first log back in the summer, and nothing back 6 months...