GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SneekyTuned OTS Tunes

SaucyMuffin

Go Kart Newbie
Was looking to get an accessport and stage 2 tune and hear all these great things about EQT, but anyone with hands on experience with SneekyTuned, perhaps even their ProTunes? I heard some things about Stratified being a little knock prone so I want to stay away from that. Any and all comments welcomed, thanks guys, enjoy your Memorial Day.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
1590425982468.jpeg

Mk7gtifl

Ready to race!
I have the SneekyTuned E30 Flash, not bad, some people are getting great results with his protune, but also running EQT Stage 2, I think the EQT is the way to go for a stage 2 OTS on Cobb platform, 0 knocks and very smooth tune, I will go Sneeky if you want to pony up some $ and get his protune.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
owner isn't about dyno numbers, follow their ig and he explains this on various post.

To explain more, since it might need explanation, he ran same car on 2 different dynos and it shows different numbers (obviously) he also says he would rather setup a car with less hp that has a better curve vs a high hp car with a total shit curve. So he does show the curves on the graphs which do look nice.

Last edited:

GTI787

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI
EQT! You cannot beat their customer service and their tunes are top notch, I cannot comment on the Sneaky Tune as I have no experience with it other than some videos on IG and Facebook.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Was looking to get an accessport and stage 2 tune and hear all these great things about EQT, but anyone with hands on experience with SneekyTuned, perhaps even their ProTunes? I heard some things about Stratified being a little knock prone so I want to stay away from that. Any and all comments welcomed, thanks guys, enjoy your Memorial Day.
Let’s just quote this OP so we can read again... not really seeing where it’s asked who is better or who to use between EQT and sneaky.

one could actually read the first sentence as a disclaimer the he is AWARE of eqts reviews and ability’s and customer feedback.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
owner isn't about dyno numbers, follow their ig and he explains this on various post.

To explain more, since it might need explanation, he ran same car on 2 different dynos and it shows different numbers (obviously) he also says he would rather setup a car with less hp that has a better curve vs a high hp car with a total shit curve. So he does show the curves on the graphs which do look nice.
Ed’s not actually big on HP number responses as well for this same reason (pretty much common ground with tuners) but unfortunately that’s just one element that end users like to see to reassure purchases.

SaucyMuffin

Go Kart Newbie
Yeah I don’t want to start any war of words, just wanted some hands on experience with the SneekMeister. EQT reputation on here speaks for itself, just wanted to know a little more about the more niche tuners.