1. M

986 Brake Calipers

S O L D Thanks
  2. M

CTS turbo inlet

S O L D ! Thx
  3. M

WTB: GTI Front brake carrier brackets

Looking to see if anyone has a used set of front brake carriers off their GTI or Alltrack. Let me know what you got shipped to 08723. Thanks, George
  4. M

APR FWD Downpipe w/ cat NJ

S O L D, thanks
  5. M

WTB: Apikol Brake Caliper Brackets

Long shot here but seeing if anyone has a used or unused set of the apikol brake caliper brackets in order to run the Porsche 986 calipers?? Need a shipped price to 08723 https://apikol.com/product/apikol-boxster-brake-brackets-a3-gti-rabbit-jetta/ George
  6. M

FS: IS20 Turbo Rev G NJ

S O L D !
  7. M

5th gear lock out?

So this is weird, but this has happened to me the second time this morning on the way to work. Whats happening is that just casually driving, after rowing through the gears, 5th gear seems to be locking out while moving. Letting the clutch out in neutral, trying to rev match, nothing. All the...
  8. M

Golf VCDS for drl and low beam

So I've been looking everywhere for coding to do the following: I'd like the DRL/parking lamp off while low beam headlights are on. I've disablled DRL but they will come on with parking lights on as well as low beams I'm using Ross-tech cable The only coding I find is for row mk7's for...
  9. M

HID install Golf

Quick question For those that have the DEautokey HID H7rc kit, how did you do the install? Did you have to remove the headlights, drop the front bumper? Where did you mount the igniter? Not much of a detailed install thread that I found. Thanks!
  10. M

1.8t Misfire codes

Hey all, been trying to chase a few misfire codes these past few weeks. It all started with P0302, cylinder 2 misfire. Quick background. 2015 Golf 5spd bought with 18k mi, tuned to APR stage 1 at 23k. Now at 29.5k. Mostly all highway driving, 93 premium top tier gas, AFE dry drop in, gfb dv+...