GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

DP O2 spacer help

I am adding a Cast APR downpipe and can't seem to find a O2 spacer. Anyone with a APR downpipe could you throw me a link to a spacer I should buy? I have a JB4 custom tune on it and George said that I should get a spacer. Thanks for your help!
  2. D

Stock DP cat number

I am looking for the number on the catalytic converter that should start with 1K0171. If you have a stock dp sitting around could you please message me a pic of the number please? TIA!
  3. D

2017 Golf Sportwagen "S" 4motion-SOLD!

2017 Golf Sport Wagen “S’ 4motion 41,300 miles Selling price $18,000 6/21 PA inspection Car is located in Lancaster, PA. Please feel free to text me for a faster reply 717-424-9612 This one of a kind wagen has the following mods- APR stage 1 ECU and TCU tune Emannual Design Springs BEC Golf R...
  4. D

JB4 motherboard

I have a jb4 motherboard Rev 3. It does not have a case or any cables. It would be a great upgrade if you have a Jb1. If interested please message me and I'll have to text you pics. I'm looking for 100/obo.
  5. D

WTT- WHEELS

Anyone looking to trade wheels? 18's or 19's? I have Serron's that I am willing to put cash on for your trade. These wheels would look great with powder or if your looking for winter wheels...
  6. D

Cheap front lip

My Maxton design front splitter just broke off and I'm not about to put the new one on. So I have been considering getting a cheap one to keep the look. Has anyone added a Rhino Lip? https://www.facebook.com/RhinoLipUsa/ The EZ Lip is foam and that just doesn't seem like it will last. I know...
  7. D

PARTS!

I have pics but can't ever seem to get them uploaded so if you want pics please PM me and I'll give you my number to text for pics. Feel free to shoot me an serious offer if you think I'm too high. Located in Lancaster, PA and am willing to ship depending on sale price I will pay, split, or...
  8. D

Paddles, DSG stuff

I have pics but can't ever seem to get them uploaded so if you want pics please PM me and I'll text you pics. Feel free to shoot me an serious offer if you think I'm too high. Silver paddle extensions- needs 2 way tape https://www.urotuning.com/products/d...YaAv47EALw_wcB $40 Suction cup...
  9. D

PARTS!

I have pics but can't ever seem to get them uploaded so if you want pics please PM me and I'll give you my number to text for pics. Feel free to shoot me an serious offer if you think I'm too high. Stock non LP headlights both sides $130 Front Chrome VW badge $5 Black VW badge with red...
  10. D

Front calipers and carriers with dust shield-stock

Stock golf-Front brake calipers with carriers and dust shield driver side and passenger side Would be a great time to paint or powder coat them before putting them on! $100 Performance tool bleed-o-matic $10 I have pics but can't get them uploaded so message me and I will text you
  11. D

FS-Sumitomo HTR A/S PO2 245/45R18

SOLD!!!!! Thanks!
  12. D

WTT-Austins

Austins, Tires...O my! SOLD!!! Thanks!
  13. D

WTT-Austins

Sorry wrong spot
  14. D

WTB-Maxton Rear extension spoiler

Looking for a gloss black spoiler extension. THANKS!
  15. D

WTB-TIP, Maxton Rear extension spoiler

Looking for a Turbo Inlet pipe Black gloss Maxton Rear extension spoiler! Thanks!
  16. D

VWR or Eibach Pro springs?

First time getting lower and am stuck. It’s a family car that we mod. Need a good riding spring so when they fall asleep they stay that way. Thanks!