GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

OBD Eleven (sold)

Like new. $50 Email bekro84@hotmail.com for further details
  2. B

Cobb with EQT protune for EQT turbo on it (sold)

In immaculate shape, comes with everything that comes with the Cobb new, basically untouched. Has OTC Cobb tunes on it as well for MK7/7.5 GTI. Note: only works with MK7 or MK7.5 GTI $500obo Email bekro84@hotmail.com for further details
  3. B

Injen Evolution CAI MK7/7.5 Golf/GTI/R for sale (sold)

$ 275obo In like new shape. I fabricated a plug to elliminate the ugly "filter minder" for a cleaner look. Email bekro84@hotmail.com for further details
  4. B

MAP catless downpipe for sale

In great shape. Fits Mk7/7.5 GTI $300obo email: bekro84@hotmail.com for further details.
  5. B

Equilibrium tuning turbo kit and/or accessories to support kit (standard housing turbo) REDUCED PRICE! (Sold)

Equlibrium tuning turbo kit for MK7/MK7.5 Golf/GTI/R. Kit includes turbo (zero shaft play, in excellent condition) with mahle wastegate actuator attached and adjusted, turbo muffler delete, turbo outlet pipes, clamps, hoses, etc. Optional: Cobb tuner with EQT protune on it along with ots tunes...
  6. B

Baun Performance FMIC kit (Vibrant FMIC) (sold)

Kit is complete and in great condition $600 obo. Please email bekro84@hotmail.com for further details
  7. B

Satin Black Nuespeed RSE 10's 5x112 18x8.5 ET45 wrapped with Nitto NT05 tires (sold)

$1100. Please serious inquiries only bekro84@hotmail.com for further questions or details
  8. B

Racingline aluminum DSG paddles (sold)

$165 please email bekro84@hotmail.com for further questions.
  9. B

Satin black Nuespeed RSE10's 5×112 18x8.5 ET45 with Nitto NT05 tires (will be moved to wheel/tire classified and removed from this section tomorrow)so

$1100. Please serious inquiries only bekro84@hotmail.com for further questions or details
  10. B

Assembled by ECS Drivers side vent boost gauge kit (Autometer) (sold)

Kit to install autometer boost gauge integrated into the driver side vent (comes with autometer boost guage as well) $80 shipped
  11. B

Low mileage 2018 MK7.5 GTI SE DSG for sale (no longer available)

2018 iron blue MK7.5 GTI SE DSG in excellent condition with 21500mi for sale. Always garage kept. Service always done well before being due. Paint is in near immaculate condition (no paint swirls, etc.), inside like new. Favorite vehicle I have had to date (have had a lot of vehicles). Have to...
  12. B

OBDeleven pro issues

My OBDeleven pro says that basic settings are not available when I attempt to adapt my wastegate on my newly installed turbo. Anybody have any ideas? I am going to control module, engine, basic settings test adaptation of pressure actuator or something similat to that. You get the idea. Isn't...
  13. B

Installing turbo

Anybody in or near lower Michigan capable of or know of a person or shop that is capable of wastegate adaptation and turbo installation on a mk7 for a fair price? I have somebody willing and able to work on the project come warmer weather, but I think I have enough stacked on our plate Mods wise...
  14. B

Michigan area mechanics

Anybody in or near lower Michigan capable of or know of a person or shop that is capable of wastegate adaptation and turbo installation on a mk7 for a fair price? I have somebody willing and able to work on the project come warmer weather, but I think I have enough stacked on our plate Mods wise...
  15. B

Anybody near Livingston county Mi have vcds?

I will be installing the eqt turbo kit soon and will need to do an wastegate adaptation. Does anybody near the Livingston county, mi area have vcds? Can obd11 does this as well? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
  16. B

ST X coilovers for sale

Less than 2k mi on coilovers. Had them on my car for a couple months during the summer last year. They are in excellent condition. A combination of my aggressive wheel offset, tire choice and the crappy roads where I live are why I took them off. That being said, these are great coilovers for...
  17. B

Steering rack replacement

I had to have my steering rack replaced a couple months ago on a 4000mi 2018 gti. Thankfully my dealership is cool and covered it under warranty despite the car having coilovers on it, dropped about 1.5", dogbone mount insert, etc. I have since went back to stock suspension for now....I imagine...
  18. B

Cobb or Maestro for protuning

Advantages/disadvantages of tuning/other abilities between the 2 devices. I have researched both yet am still uncertain on which one to go with. Convince me which one is a better choice. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
  19. B

Need for speed. Please help!!!

I have done the following mods in the past few months since I bought my car (18 GTI SE), yet I am craving more power!!! Here is a list of the mods: Rims/tires Coil overs Downpipe APR stage 2 ecu/tcu Colder plugs Dog bone mount Air box mod (driver side inlet, snow guard removal) Turbo inlet...
  20. B

Flutter noise while under boost

Have any of you ever noticed a flutter noise while under boost in say 4th gear? It immediately stops once off boost, doesn't seem to happen in lower gears, at least I haven't noticed it and doesn't happen while the car is free revving or not under load. Perhaps a faulty diverter valve? I am...