GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 1

OBD11 wastegate adaptation

Does anyone kniw how to set wastegate adaptation with obdeleven as in the steps , Thank you ahead of time as i dont have vcds ajd have been told obdeleven is possible
  2. 1

Custom street shield/skidplate

Good morning my people ,i kokw theres a couple fabricators up in here ,was curious to ask if anyone made a cheap diy homemade skid plate for our cars that covers the oil pan .i know ecs offers one but 250 dollars is thievery lol for a sheet of metal im sure one can do at home ,if you have ,post...
  3. 1

Ethanol content gauges/kits

Hello my peeps, Ive realized on our cars fuel gauge /quantity on fill up isnt the most accuarate, So when some of us are running e30/e40 mixture we could be a little off. So none the less a ethanol content gauge helps. Im looking to buy an aeroforce gauge as it is one gauge but can read a ron of...
  4. 1

Mk7 big turbo mpi dyno number/reliability

Where are the big turboskis with upgrade fueling(mpi) guys at??? Id assume you boys must be at 500whp or close enough I coming bearing advice from the people who have "sent it" How long have you guys been running these power levels? Have you had any issues? For the large percentage who cant...