GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

US Millworks tow hook plate mount

There is one issue with this mount. One of the screws that attaches the plate portion to the tow hook portion is seized, so it cannot be relocated elsewhere on the plate. Maybe you can unstick it, but I couldn't. That being said I think it's located in the ideal spot. $40 local pick up in South...
  2. C

Leyo Motorsports paddle extensions *sold, mods can delete*

These are made of metal and are the screw-on type NOT stick on. I had these on my car for 3 years / 70k miles, and they still looks brand new. Includes the tiny allen wrench for install plus a leyo motorsports sticker $60 picked up in South Jersey (zip 08031) or $70 shipped
  3. C

Small part out. Bellmawr NJ 08031. (JB1, spacers, monster mats, stock catback, weathertech, US millworks mount, Leyo paddles)

I sold my GTI. I'm trying to rid myself of some extra parts that are taking up space. I think I have everything priced very competitively for a quick sale. 1. Jb1 includes the date cable- $120 2. Urotuning 15mm/20mm wheels spacers, includes the longer lugs SOLD SOLD SOLD 3. Monster Mats. Driver...
  4. C

Monster mats (South Jersey/Philly area)- SOLD PLEASE DELETE

SOLD SOLD SOLD Used for about 30k miles. Still in very good shape. Just need a good scrubbing. $40. No shipping
  5. C

SOLD- please delete

Located in 08031. JB1 with the data cable included. Was installed on my GTI for 50k problem free miles. $120 picked up. I could ship it if you want. I'm guessing shipping would be around $20
  6. C

MK7 stock catback (South Jersey/Philly area)

Located in 08031. Stock catback that was on my GTI for approx 15k miles. The tips are dirty but in otherwise good shape. Local pickup only. $25 or a 4/6pack of good craft beer
  7. C

Mods can delete this

Car was sold to Carvana
  8. C

Washer fluid streaming down rear window

Here's what's been happening to me lately. Pull the stalk back to spray the windshield with wiper fluid. No problems up front, seems to work perfectly fine. But along with the fluid spraying on the windshield I'm getting a stream of fluid coming out the rear window sprayer. No just a couple...
  9. C

FT- winter set up- South Jersey, near Philadelphia

*only looking to trade for your winter set up* No all-seasons This might be a long shot, but can't hurt to try right? Wondering if anyone would want to trade winter set ups with me. I'd rather OEM wheels than my aftermarket ones. I'm not picky as to which style. Audi wheels would would. Open to...
  10. C

Toyota gunning for the GTI with a GR Corolla

Toyota is apparently committed to bring this stateside. Power numbers sound like they will be pretty similar to the MK8 GTI. The most interesting part is it'll be a 3 cylinder engine 😳 https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a32109250/toyota-corolla-gr-hot-hatch-confirmed-2022/
  11. C

Rain leaking in through hood release area

Let me preface this by saying I have recently flushed out my sunroof drains and they seem to be working just fine. But lately after even moderate rain I'll get in my car and find a bit of water on the mats. This morning I noticed it seems to be originating from the hood release handle area. If...
  12. C

Sunroof drains

I searched but couldn't find anything MK7 related to this. I'm looking for some pictures or diagrams that show where the sunroof drains lead to? As a sort of preventive maintenance thing (I have had sunroof issues, but nothing lately) I'd like to take a look and clean them out/ see if they are...
  13. C

Dash lit up like Xmas tree AGAIN

Looking for some help here. 2017 Autobahn DSG 36k. Couple weeks ago I fired the car up and was greeted by a XMAS tree in my dash. Got the following errors: adaptive front lighting, airbag, tpms, front assist, hill hold (wtf?), abs/esc, adaptive cruise The consensus on here and the mk7...
  14. C

Creaking/squeaking sound. Car sounds like a senior citizen!

Lately (possibly coinciding with colder weather arriving) my 26k GTI has started to sound like my wifes 170K Mercury when going over humps or low spots in the road. Not so much potholes, but larger humps such as when pulling in the driveway and speed humps. Pulling in and out of driveways seems...
  15. C

Indy mechanic South Jersey?

This coming year I'll be in need of the dreaded 40K DSG service, and going forward from that I think I'd rather take my car to a good indy mechanic and avoid being raped by the dealer. That being said, can anyone make recommendations? The closer to Camden/Gloucester county area the better
  16. C

JB1 installed = infotainment issues?

I installed a used JB1 saturday. Ever since my infotainment (17 Autobahn, fender system) has been acting up. Trying to get some opinions if the two things could possibly be related. The infotainment is freezing and rebooting ever 10 minutes or so of driving. I've tried doing a soft reset a few...
  17. C

2017 GTI towed to dealer, coolant everywhere!

Stats on car, 2017 Autobahn, 15k miles, bought cpo in january, stock I was at a stop light a few blocks from home last night and had the coolant warning light come on. The car wasn't overheating so i continued home. Came outside after letting the car sit for 30 minutes. Driveway is wet, no a...