GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 1

SOLD BMS JB-4 (for R), Bluetooth, O2 patchcord, BMS Pedal Tuner

SOLD Traded the R. Have the following for sale (prices when new for reference): $479 - BMS JB-4 Group 1 (for R) $140 - BMS Bluetooth Adapter $35 - O2 Sensor patchcord (no pin through wire) $179 - BMS Pedal Tuner $833 of goodies for $400 shipped to lower 48. Or $350 for JB-4 stuff, and...
  2. 1

Curbed an Englishtown in car wash, time for Plasti-dip

I have no idea how I got that close, but I manged to curb the driver side front wheel in a car wash. Three nice divots. Ooh well, I had Plasti-dip for wheels the wife curbed, but she traded the car before I got to it. Only dipped from spokes out and used almost 4 cans of black and 2 cans of...
  3. 1

Steel Oil Pan - thoughts, pointers, and 1 warning

I posted this in the GTI forum, but it also applies to the R. I recently purchased two inexpensive steel oil pans - one for my '19 R, and one for the wife's '18 GTI. I just finished the install on the GTI, and thought I'd pass on some findings: First, the WARNING - the factory oil pan...
  4. 1

Steel Oil Pan - thoughts, pointers, and 1 warning

I recently purchased two inexpensive steel oil pans - one for my '19 R, and one for the wife's '18 GTI. I just finished the install on the GTI, and thought I'd pass on some findings: First, the WARNING - the factory oil pan bolts are too long for the steel oil pan. Some of the bolt holes in...
  5. 1

2019 R owners - R mats

I purchased my R a couple months ago. It had the Monster (rubber) mats installed. Last week I unpacked the Mojo (carpet) mats. I found that the carpet mats are Not the R mats, they are standard black mats. I've asked the dealership for a set of R mats, but haven't heard back yet. My...