GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Hello, I have some MK7 parts for sale, located in San Diego: Oettinger rear spoiler, painted Pure white ($350) Clubsport S exhaust (SOLD) Aerofabb V1 rear bumper "diffuser" ($100) As seen on my old gti:
  2. R

Considering selling my car…

Mine's in the same condition, Carvana offered me $25k for my '17 GTI Sport DSG with 25k miles
  3. R

Misfire after Thermo/ water pump replace

yeah, it's tight to remove without loosening the bolt first. Did you have any problems?
  4. R

Misfire after Thermo/ water pump replace

did you replace the belt as well?
  5. R

► Official APEX VW SM-10 Flow Formed Wheel Thread

Hi Geirsen, do the center caps have a 20% discount?
  6. R

I went to a local speed shop and they had no issues setting the torque correctly. I suggest going to a specialized shop that has a bit more experience.
  7. R

oooh well it looks pretty great! how is the finish on the bronze wheels? did the ceramic coat take away a bit of the matte look?
  8. R

that's a great shot! and the first time I see the red centercaps. I think it's a bit too bright to match the calipers, do you have more pictures?
  9. R

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I had the factory one break and I got two from FCP, I keep one in the hatch lol
  10. R

What did you do to your mk7 today?

this is a thing? you'll lose some coolant by the way.
  11. R

I'll say it again, El_Gato dude can react with the laugh emoji idc, but stock ride height looks great.
  12. R

@cblock406 2017 GTI Sport, stock suspension, 17x8.5, Michelin Pilot AS4, 235/45r17
  13. R

Here's more unedited c: Edit: another random parking lot pic lol
  14. R

I love it! thanks for posting a picture of your car!
  15. R

Oooh that looks pretty crazy! I was thinking that the Rotary looked more symmetrical (12 spokes) and looking at the Titans (10 spokes) looks more in line with the SM-10s lol
  16. R

Hey Geirsen, just a quick observation. Is there a reason the stem hole isn't aligned in the middle of the two lug holes? Or in-line with one lug hole? My wheels came in and I noticed they were a bit skewed like the wheels below.
  17. R

And make sure to stop them in time before they use a flathead screwdriver to pry off the lug bolt plastic caps... 5k miles on the Nogaros, ruined because of the new Discount Tire tech. I take those off myself now.