GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

► Official APEX VW SM-10 Flow Formed Wheel Thread

Reyes351

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 VW GTI Sport
20210807_212043.jpg

@cblock406 2017 GTI Sport, stock suspension, 17x8.5, Michelin Pilot AS4, 235/45r17

Last edited:

cblock406

Ready to race!
Lack of posting wheel specs with photo's, although the pics look great! I don't think I've seen the 18x8.5's posted? Anyone have pics of this setup yet?

Drincc

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI
I'm guessing there's no shot at a run of special colors? I would drop my current setup immediately for something that resembles Volk Racing's Mag Blue or darker.

APEXWheels

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GSW 4-Motion
I'm guessing there's no shot at a run of special colors? I would drop my current setup immediately for something that resembles Volk Racing's Mag Blue or darker.
No plans for any special finishes on the flow formed side of things for the time being. However, when we introduce our forged VW wheels we will offer a few different "premium" finishes at launch. While we haven't offered a "Mag Blue" style finish on any of our wheels before, it is something that we have been discussing as a potential new premium finish. Stay tuned!

-Geirsen

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
No plans for any special finishes on the flow formed side of things for the time being. However, when we introduce our forged VW wheels we will offer a few different "premium" finishes at launch. While we haven't offered a "Mag Blue" style finish on any of our wheels before, it is something that we have been discussing as a potential new premium finish. Stay tuned!

-Geirsen
That's just not right. Is there a trade in trade up program to get the mag blue color 😁

Tom Brohanks

Go Kart Champion
Is this stock suspension? This strongly motivates me to pull the trigger on some SM-10s for my GTI

It sure is! I was really worried when getting these that the wheel gap would be nasty but to be honest these look fine to me as is. The tires I have ensure the diameter is as close to stock as possible.

cblock406

Ready to race!
It sure is! I was really worried when getting these that the wheel gap would be nasty but to be honest these look fine to me as is. The tires I have ensure the diameter is as close to stock as possible.

Looks good! Would love to see some more pics at different angles if you can, appreciate it!