GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Custom 3 inch exhaust with vibrant res + some muffler

Hi to all... Help me to choose some muffler to build a custom catback. Now I have a Golf mk7.5 with a 1.4T engine and I wish to install a custom catback 3 inch on it... Why 3 inch in a 1.4T? Well, this car is just for now, at the future I will change it for a GTI and I wish to reuse the...
  2. S

Looking Exhaust options for the 1.4 TSI

Hi to all, I’m looking a turbo back exhaust por my 1.4 TSI, any suggestions? If have videos, would be perfect... Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. S

Activate engineering menu on a Golf mk7.5

Hi to all. I have a golf 1.4 mk7.5 and I’m trying to activate the engineering menu in my unit with the vcds 17.1.0 I found that the way to get this is modding the 5F controller but the vcds don’t accept the S12345 password... Any suggestions? Thanks a lot... Edit: my vcds version is 17.8.0...
  4. S

Led lights mk7.5

Hi to all... My car is a golf 1.4 TSI with basic headlights... This headlights use halogen bulbs. I searched a lot in google and YouTube and I just found this in somewhere of Turkey... https://youtu.be/h8W8QnOz7Kk Anybody know what can I do to put led or xenon bulbs in that...
  5. S

Rear window problem MK7.5

Hi, first of all, let me show you all my brand new golf... Golf MK7.5 I'm really happy with my new toy but ... I just found that the left rear window have a issue ... When the door is locked, the window does not work from any switch, but if the door is unlocked, the window up and down...