GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

JB4 settings for 1.8T after IS20 upgrade?

Does anyone know where I can find some recommended settings for my JB4 to support an IS20 upgrade? Vehicle is a 2016 GSW SEL, 1.8T, Tiptronic. The only mod on the car is the JB4, currently set to Map 3. I am only looking for modest gains. This vehicle is used near exclusively as a family...
  2. T

FS: BEC 2018+ VW Eds Reps Mk7.5 GTI style HID\LED Headlights w/ LED Low Beams

I have a pair of BEC "2018+ VW Eds Reps GTI Style Replica HID\LED Headlights - Headlight Housings - with LED Low Beams” lights for sale. They are practically new. They've been sitting in my garage since I bought them new from BEC in 2020. I recently took them out of the box once, installed...
  3. T

One horn tone is out - how to troubleshoot?

One of the tones in 2019 e-Golf is out. I've narrowed it down to the horn on the front right. Whats the next step in troubleshooting? I assume the problem is either, a) the physical horn unit itself, or b) a fuse. I'll have the front bumper off in a week or two for a headlight install, so...
  4. T

Low-end stumbling problems after Unitronic Stage1 upgrade on GSW 1.8T

I flashed my ECU with the Unitronic Stage 1 software on Thursday. The car drives well in general, except for one immediately noticeable thing; the car stumbles/shudders/lurches in the 800-1,000 RPM range. While it may seem like a small and inconsequential range of the power band, it actually...