GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Blueballs

Hiccup/Hesitation on Hard-ish Acceleration

He’s back! Scored 10pts
  2. Blueballs

Job done, mission accomplished. Even better that those who have repsonded were lost in knowing they just got trolled 🤣 We call that a double whammy…
  3. Blueballs

Naw, that’s too much work. The thing about opinions is that they’re easy to criticize. Who’s opinions did you want me to change?
  4. Blueballs

Considering I’m on the forums once every couple months because I have more important things to do with my life than to respond to a troll on a 2 1/2 year old thread (🤷‍♂️🤣), then yeah, I guess that’s “often” lol. But check this out, you guys have responded multiple times already. If that’s not...
  5. Blueballs

I could. Maybe I have already 🤷‍♂️. Unfortunately he isn’t a member anymore. Still though, that doesn’t mean nobody isn’t allowed to post on threads made years ago. But for some of you, it’s a disgrace to do so. To each their own I guess…
  6. Blueballs

Yep, just finished classes. Get ready for some notifications that I know you’ll respond to 🤣
  7. Blueballs

See, I knew you’d show up lol. I love how you think I’m a trip when you’re literally in every post on this forum haha. But it’s all good, I’ll be the bad guy 🤣
  8. Blueballs

The thing is that you guys think I’m being irrelevant with bringing up this thread and calling dude out, but in my eyes, I’m just as relavent as the guy I called out, because nobody has given the OP any really good info, and yet years ago, they too had “things to say” just like I do. So I don’t...
  9. Blueballs

So I’m not allowed to criticize? Okay. You might want to remove yourself from forums, or internet in general, if that’s the case 🤷‍♂️🤣
  10. Blueballs

Huh? Defense mechanism? I guess your comment could be considered a defense mechanism as well considering your logic lol. I’m just glad I got this forum post back up 🤷‍♂️🤣. Still waiting for some good feedback to the OP, or did he figure out what he needed to do if he was driving in “M” or not? 🤣🤣
  11. Blueballs

Hesitation/misfires with steady, light throttle

I don’t think I mentioned injectors, but that is a possibility. I think I’m just going to have to bite the bullet, and get it diagnosed by a shop and go from there.
  12. Blueballs

Because I like trolling dumbos 🤷‍♂️🤣
  13. Blueballs

You’re welcome on reviving this post 🤷‍♂️🤣
  14. Blueballs

Just because it wasn’t pointed out, doesn’t mean it’s not fact 🤷‍♂️🤣
  15. Blueballs

I never asked the OP as to what he should/shouldn’t have given us info on though, so I never really had to give any advice to him or anyone else on the post. 🤷‍♂️🤣 Just reading through the comments, it’s just laughable. Whether they were made years ago or today, what I posted is still real vent...
  16. Blueballs

I mean if this thread is closed off to comments, shouldn’t it just be removed? 🤷‍♂️🤣
  17. Blueballs

You’re still here responding, so I guess my post was relevant 🤷‍♂️🤣
  18. Blueballs

You’re still here too though, so I guess I’m accurate in my post 🤷‍♂️🤣
  19. Blueballs

You still haven’t gave any real advice though, and you’re still here…🤷‍♂️🤣