GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Square1

Pistons?

Hello gentlemen. I'm currently looking to build my engine this winter (long boring time here in Toronto) and I'm undecided on what pistons to use. I've seen offerings from a few companies now and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them or could recommend another. I am currently...
  2. Square1

Torqbyte PM4?

I tried searching and couldn't find a definitive answer or I just suck at searching. I am swapping over to a 450 LPFP and I was wondering if a Torqbyte PM4 is a wise upgrade or not? I've read lots of people are running without them but I'm a little concerned about reliability. Thank you. A...
  3. Square1

IS20 issue.

Okay you fine people on golfmk7.com I need a little help with my wife's TSI. We put an IS20 on it along with the following bolt ons: CTS Turbo catted downpipe CTS Turbo intercooler CTS turbo intake CTS turbo BOV CTS turbo turbo muffler delete CTS turbo inlet elbow APR IS20 91 octane tune...
  4. Square1

Her TSI her way

This is a bit of a build thread not anything crazy but a parts collection to make a little 3 door TSI a little cooler than when it was built. My wife purchased this 2018 TSI 3 door in April of 2018. She wanted a 3 door GTI but like in the US, Canada killed off the 3 door for 2018. So TSI it was...
  5. Square1

Luften brakes

Anybody here use these brakes or heard of them? I want to upgrade my brakes and this company really has some nice configurable options. My main problem is I've never heard of them. They have been very responsive to emails though which is a huge plus for me. I noticed I could order matching front...
  6. Square1

How much am I leaving on the table?

I don't want to start another tune thread but I'm just looking for a reasonable answer. I currently have an IS38 with an APR IS38 tune, JB4 stack, downpipe, intake, intercooler, etc... How much power am I losing out on by not going with a custom tune? I haven't dynoed my car yet like this but...
  7. Square1

My GTI my way

Hello. I thought I'd post a "build thread" just because I've never had a thread before for any of my cars and maybe get a some guidance or opinions (criticism) along the way from fellow members. I'll try not to bore anyone to death with a long winded essay. The car is a 2017 GTI 6MT 2 door no...
  8. Square1

Retrofitting power/heated seats into a Golf?

Does anybody here have any experience with fitting power/heated seats into a MK7.5 Golf TSI? I realize I need to do more homework but I was hoping for a gimme. What are the odds of the correct harness just hiding behind the carpet? [emoji52] Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
  9. Square1

Tuned on 87 octane?

I am currently piecing together my wife's MK7.5 TSI and I noticed APR has an 87 octane IS20 tune for the 1.8T. Is anybody running this or other software on the TSI with 87 octane? I have a low mileage IS20 from my GTI, an AWE exhaust, and a CTS downpipe all to be installed once the motor gets...
  10. Square1

6MT shifting issues

I searched but I couldn't find the exact issue I'm having. I'm having trouble shifting from 2 to 3 or 3 to 4 under full throttle. It doesn't want to go into gear and I feel like I'm going to break the shifter knob off. I have addressed the clutch delay valve, the spring, and I have installed a...