GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

WTB: StopTech ST-40 BBK

I'll be using this on a MK7 so if you have the lines that are compatible that's great. Not super picky on color.
  2. M

Spilled "Mean Green" Degreaser on my back seat.

Super bummed... Not sure if it's going to stain or not. I sucked as much up as I could, but at least 30oz spilled. The bottle says no bleach, ammonia, or acid. Any thoughts?
  3. M

WTB Austins or Nogaros with Tires

WTB Austins or Nogaros with Tires- Raleigh, NC Let me know what you have.
  4. M

Cold Start Noise?

Every cold start I get this not so pleasant noise.... Anyone else have this or know what it could be? It's coming straight from the engine bay. Only mod is an IE open intake. https://youtu.be/Ten-lY8ItRI
  5. M

P ZERO ALL SEASON PLUS VS. EXTREMECONTACT DWS 06

I'm trying to decide between these two tires for my GTI and could use a recommendation. Every objective study by Tire Rack shows the Pirelli as the better tire, but I can't find any real world feed back on them on the internet, whereas there is tons of feedback on the Continentals. The Pirelli...
  6. M

IE Open Intake & Engine Bay Wet After Long Drive?

I’d imagine this probably shouldn’t be happening and can’t be good for the car... look how wet the bottom of the filter is as well as all the water on the engine. Why did this happen and how can I fix it? This was after a 200 mile drive on the highway in the rain. 2017 GTI with IE open Intake...
  7. M

FS: (4x) 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sports

Less than 2000 miles on these tires and 9-10/32nds left on all. I’m taking a trip to Baltimore in Oct so I could meet someone off an I95 exit unless you are local to me in NC. $700
  8. M

FS 4x Austin wheels- Eastern NC

FS 4x Austin wheels- NC I am selling a set of Austins from my GTI. None of them have any structural damage or curb rash. Willing to drive an hour to meet up, I'm also planning on taking a trip to Baltimore in mid oct so could meet someone on the way off of 95. I do not want to ship these. $500
  9. M

WTB: Nogaro wheels

Looking to buy or trade for my Austins + dead presidents. I'm in Eastern North Carolina.
  10. M

WTB: NEUSPEED RSe11

Looking for these wheels used in either bronze, gun metallic, or black in 18x8.5. I'm located in Raleigh, NC. Thanks!
  11. M

Alignment off from factory

As the title says, my brand new GTI does not go straight when the wheel is straight. The car pulls a few degrees to the right. Is this common? I assume I can just go to the dealership and have it corrected under warranty.
  12. M

Hole in interior of fuel door

I bought a brand new GTI 2 days ago and noticed there is a dime sized hole in the fuel door. Is this normal? http://imgur.com/a/rvSb9
  13. M

MIB 2 not showing display when I start car

Sometimes when I start the car, nothing shows on the display. I'm sure I did not turn off the entire infotainment system before I last turned off the car. Car is brand new... 2017 GTI. Thoughts?