GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

San Antonio tx 2016 golf r part out

Just traded in my 2016 golf r and selling all my bolt ons with other goodies. Most parts are less than a year old. The cat back exhaust is 2 months old. car has 16k miles when traded in. Neuspeed downpipe with cat 800.00--REDUCED TO 700.00 Invidia cat back exhaust 600.00---SOLD apr boost...
  2. L

2016 golf r part out

Just traded in my 2016 golf r and selling all my bolt ons with other goodies. Most parts are less than a year old. The cat back exhaust is 2 months old. car has 16k miles when traded in. Neuspeed downpipe with cat 800.00--REDUCED TO 700.00-----SOLD!!!! Invidia cat back exhaust...
  3. L

MK7R 7.5 PERFORMANCE PARTS

Will the parts pretty much still be the same for say like the down pipes, exhaust and intake? Reason I ask is because I am thinking about getting a new face life when it comes out and removing my existing parts (all bolt ons) on to the new mk7r 7.5.
  4. L

400 WHP

I'm sure its been done, but How can I extract 400 whp without changine turbos? I can state the obvious, stage 2 tunes, intercooler, full exhaust, but from what I've seen from online most people just get between 350-370ish at the wheels. How can I get over that 400 mark?:confused:
  5. L

ENKEI WHEELS

Question, I am looking at getting a wheel set up for my mk7 r, the wheel choice is rpf1 19x8 et 35. I know the rears should be fine and pretty flush, but what about the front? Will it rub? or stick out too much? Also I plan on getting the mss kit with a 10mm drop overall. Need advice, thanks.
  6. L

Vwr Performance Panel filter

Selling used(like new less than 1000 miles) VWr panel filter. 55.00 Plus shipping. Also have other stock parts laying around. For pictures click on link to see. https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/pts/d/2016-golf-parts-mk7r/6293101839.html
  7. L

Dyno mode

Has anyone here tried the "dyno mode" on the mk7 r platform? Is it safe? does it work? are my questions. Thanks again.
  8. L

I hit a massive pothole, now....

Ok, so yesterday on the way to go see a concert I hit a bone rattling, spine breaking pot hole at about 40mph(stock 19s cadiz) and was absolutely sure that I bent a wheel. So after the show I got on the highway at about speeds of 70-80mph, and well I really didn't feel anything abnormal. But I...
  9. L

INTERCOOLER UPGRADE

So my question is, for those of you that have installed an intercooler(apr, cts etc) did you notice a difference in power output? I'm just skeptical on investing on a intercooler if it doesn't help with performance output.
  10. L

Display shows a gti model instead of an R?

Does anyone else have this problem? On my nav screen, like when checking tpms and system check, it shows a gti. I have an r, and could have sworn when I got this car it showed a mk7r on the display? Anyone know how to fix this? Also I have used the obdeleven so I think maybe I might have messed...
  11. L

Anyone know of a vw tech at a dealership here in San Antonio?

Just curious to see if any vw techs own a vw or mk7 here in town (san antonio), or in the forums that I might be to get to know. Pretty much i want to be able to go to a dealership feeling comfortable. I honestly don't trust dealerships in general and has been about 9yrs last time i went to one...
  12. L

Anyone running stage 2 on a stock clutch?

If so, how many miles has it held up? Just curious.
  13. L

VWR PERFORMANCE AIR FILTER

Like new condition, only used for 300 miles. Selling because I purchased a 034 intake. Looking to get 60.00
  14. L

NEW PTP TURBO BLANKET

So Ptp has come out with a new Turbo blanket for the Is38 Turbo. Just wondering if anyone here has used this company before, or had experiences with a turbo blanket. Ptp from what I have heard online is supposed to be one of the best producers.
  15. L

WINDSHIELD REPLACED/LANE ASSISTS DON'T WORK

Has anyone here attempted to re-calibrate lane assists on their vehicle after a windshield replacement? Right know it looks like I have to go to the darn dealer and cough up 300 bones to have this done.