GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Z

Are there GTI plaid seat covers?

I mountain bike and it would be nice to keep the original interior nice. I've been looking around and can't find any. I've been just using a towel for now.
  2. Z

Ambient light sensor and tint...and some Huper Optik too

I've been reading that too dark tint % can mess with the dash ambient light sensor. Is there a certain tint % that doesn't effect the sensor? I'm curious because I'm planning on having tint installed and i don't think i'll be going darker than 40%. Trying to sell myself on Huper Optik...
  3. Z

ISO: one '17 Sport Nogaro wheel

Somehow, someway, my wheel met a curb and is now scratched all up. :eek: Only looking for one wheel. :D thanks!
  4. Z

1.25 or 2.0 hitch?

I've decided to go with a Ecohitch because they're $25 off ($250) right now. My main purpose for this hitch will be for a 1UP USA bike rack. Will carry one or two bikes. If I go with more than 2 bikes, I'll need to get a 2" hitch. What type of items can i pull with the 2" hitch? The 1.25"...
  5. Z

Ecohitch question

Do I need the support brackets for just a 1up bike rack or anything else? How much heavier is the 2"? Does it stick out any further than the 1.25? Thanks Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
  6. Z

Android Auto Apps

I have a 2017 GTI Sport. The Android contacts with multiples applications. How come I only see Google Maps, Spotify, and phone sync? Why aren't other apps connecting like Whats App?