GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

SOLD OBDEleven Next Gen

SOLD
  2. D

Lightweight Battery Mount

Lightweight battery mount made from 3/8" HDPE. Slides into battery tray and is secured by the OEM bolt as seen in the pictures. Fits a Deka ETX18L (8 x 3.38 x 6.38 inches) or smaller. Comes with brass terminals as well. $35 Shipped.
  3. D

SOLD: Titanium Brake Pad shims

SOLD Set of 4 titanium brake pad shims for 340mm rotors. Rears also included for GTI but not sure they will fit due to pad tab shape. Water jet cut from .8mm thick 6al-4v titanium.
  4. D

FS Fast FC04 17x8 ET +45 w/ Tires - SoCal

Hello, I am selling a set of Fast FC04 17x8 wheels ET +45 5x112 with Accelera 651 Sport 200TW tires (245/40/17). They are very light at 16.2lbs each. Wheels were used for one season with no curb rash or scratches and have been coated will carpro reload. They are hub-centric (57.1mm hub bore)...
  5. D

Caster Way Off (Low) After Bushing Install

I just installed: Powerflex Camber Adjustable Control Arm Bushings - PFF85-501GB and Superpro Lower Control Arm Bushing Kit - Rear Position - Double Offset - SPF4178K I measured both the camber bushing and caster bushing and they had similar offsets around 3/16" so I figured at the very least...
  6. D

Feeler - NON Performance Pack Titanium Brake Pad Shims

I have a 2015 GTI with Non Performance pack Brakes (312mm rotors up front). I recently did a track day and was looking for ways to improve the braking system. Some with PP brakes have benefited from using titanium brake pad shims to insulate the caliper from the pads and reduce the chance of...
  7. D

Battery Installed - Deka ETX18L and Custom Bracket

Replaced the battery in my GTI and made a custom bracket to fit a Deka ETX18L that I got on sale. It fits in the battery tray and is held down with the bolt for the factory battery bracket. Total setup weighs about 19lbs.
  8. D

FS: Injen EVO Intake and CTS TIP - Seattle Area

Selling: Injen EVO intake - SOLD CTS Turbo Inlet Pipe - SOLD Only used about 5000 miles and in excellent condition. Located south of Seattle WA and prefer pickup if possible.